Chapter 9

~~~Still in flashback~~~

Leader's Pov: "Alpha! Get your butt back in that office, you still got loads of paperwork to do." Daddys friend slightly yells until he sees my mother and I. "Luna, Mirajane... I didn't realize you both were going to be visiting the pack house today." He whispers.

Mother chuckles, "Ah you're just not cute. Anywho, Mira and I thought about stealing Nathan for a bit."

"Lunch with my two girls. YES AND YES! Let's get going then!" Daddy all but yells excitedly.

"*Cough cough* you still got paperwork to do, Alpha. I expect you back in one hour to finish them up." Daddy's friend says in a stern voice.

Daddy's face goes pale, I hear daddy whisper under his voice, "Darn it almost got away with not finishing."

Chuckling, "Daddy let's go get lunch and bring you back. If mommy lets me I can stay in the office to keep you company. I can read and bring stuff for my enjoyment. Just so... you're not alone." I whisper shyly.

"Ah pudding cup. Your such a good girl. I would love to have you stay up in the office with me for awhile after lunch. But as long as your mother's okay with it." Daddy whispers hugging then turn to my mom, with big puppy eyes. I soon join in. Staring at my mothers stern face, which slowly softens.

"Fine. Fine. Fine. Mira you may stay up in daddy's office. On one condition you don't disturb daddy's work." Mother says sternly.

"Okay! I promise." I says cheerfully.

After lunch, mommy leaves me with daddy. We both head back to the pack house, and up to daddy's office. Once in the office, it's cluttered with paperwork. Books all over the place. Daddy clears up the couch area, then places a couple of toys, books everything I love.

"Okay kiddo, what do you want to do. If you want to watch a movie, we can go downstairs and pick one out." Daddys says with a smile.

Picking the movie, I ended up watching the Lion King.

Alpha Nathan's Pov: I watch as Mira slowly dozed off watching Lion king. She looks so much like her mother. Alright I got work to do.

'Alpha! We got a problem! We're being atta-cke...' My beta says in the link before the link closes out of nowhere.

I look over to my sleeping daughter, then out the window as I watch for a second seeing how many enemies we were facing.

After ordering some pack warriors to watch my daughter and some to go protect there Luna, my mate. I went out and fought for my pack, my family. 

Once the war ended, I feel like sharp needles are piercing my heart.

"Alpha... i'm so sorry. We tried to protect her but they were going for your daughter. And well... she sacrificed her life to safe Mira...." One of my pack warriors murmur. He keeps chatting but I soon tune him out and walk towards the pack house, to find it all a bloody mess and in my office stood my daughter crying on her knees next my mates side.

Her eyes open with no life in them.

"Isabella... no... this can't... be happening..." I say kneeling down next to Isabella. Crying my heart out.

"Mommy...." Mira cries out.

Looking at Mira, I notice she's exactly like her mother looks and all. My eyes soon go cold. Grabbing Mira by her arm, I drag her out harshly, throwing her into the pack cells. With every single pack member watching.

"DADDY!" Is all I hear as I walk away leaving her in that cell.

Unknowns Pov: "Well, I do say that worked out better than I thought. Suffer you little runt. You destiny does not end in those cells. But your will be ended by my hands someday." I whisper to the crying little girl, who looks at me with scared eyes.

"Who... ar-e.... y-ou..." She says with such fear in her voice.

"Oh my dear child. I'm your worst nightmare the man you will remember in your dreams for the rest of time. I do remember to tell the council you someday will become apart of and tell them who I am. My name is not important right now but what I plan to do in the near future is. I shall destroy this world and watch all the royals perish." I say with a smile, that only made her shiver in fear, backing up as far as she could get.

Mirajane's Pov: It feels like it has been years that I've been sitting in this cell, watching prisoners come and go. Some being beaten to a pulp, others dieing of hunger, women being molested. But me, I take the full blunt. All the guards anger, they take out on me. I can't see straightly anymore, and father hasn't come to see me, not once. I barely get fed, dry pieces of bread and my source of water, is drip in the ceiling.

All I see is plain darkness, that's all I see. The only source of light is from the guards flash lights or the door coming in. My cell is littered with hay for bedding. No bed, no blankets, no toilet, no nothing just hay. Every single prisoner, I watched come in look at me with such pity. They see a child, in here suffering. I've told a few prisoners my story, but they never stayed long. Before I knew it my friends were gone. 

Well Leaders name has been revealed but why does she keep it a secret. Who knows the only way to find out is to keep reading. :)   Any who how'd I do? Thoughts? Ideas? I love to hear others ideas.- Catmaster