Chapter 11

Leader's Pov: "Oh ya yesterday when you ran in on my conversation with your mother, about us going on this trip did she ever mention where we were going?" I ask while we pack up are supplies.

"Oh ya, she pulled me aside before we left while you were getting supplies and told me to head to the council to give them a letter. Apparently it wasn't safe for anyone other than us to take it to them." Crystal murmurs in a dull bored annoyed tone.

"Seriously and you didn't think to tell me?" I mutter.

Crystal turns her head towards me. "Why should I. Your just a tag along mother forced me to deal with on this journey." She mutters out coldly.

"Seriously. Seriously! We are partners in this. What if one of us gets lost huh? How would I know where to go if I don't know where we are going!" I rant in anger.

"Whatever. Nothings happened. We're almost there, so who cares." Crystal murmurs.

After a couple of hours of walking we finally reached our destination. Looking up at the great doors of the building old memories just come flushing back. This place was my savior but also my doom. Pushing the doors open, silently Crystal and I walk in.

"You seriously are a lousy council. Taking kids under your wing saying you 'saved them' then making them your 'guard dogs' like seriously who would do that to kids." A voice yells from a distant room.

Looking over towards Crystal who shows the same exact confusion we follow the loud voice.

Right as we turn the corner a mans head snaps to us. "About time. Come here Crystal and you too little wolf."

"Uhhh? Who are you?" I ask.

"He's on the royal council. His name is Jackson, he is the original vampire." Crystal murmurs.

"Oh..." I say looking back towards Jackson.

"Now then, you both have the letter yes?" Jackson asks looking between the both of us.

"Yeah it's right here." Crystal mutters pulling out a letter from her cloak, and handing it to Jackson.

"Alrighty. Here is the papers for the adoption of three of your dogs." He says while grinning. While the councilman go pale.  

"Wait what. But you can't. Us councilman own those dogs." One the council people yells.

"Oh so you say, but now the alpha king owns them. And his word is final towards any werewolf. And add the witch queen, me, the werecat queen, and the dragons. Your out matched so let us take them and you won't be harmed." Jackson mutters with a chilling cold look, "With that said, all the councilman will release the guard dogs, Lilly, Lucy, and Mirajane into the custody of the werewolf king."

Crystal's Pov: I watch as Leader's eyes go wide as he mentions off names. THe last name had her stumble a bit but catches herself so fast she's barely even noticeable.

"Crystal. Mirajane. Please follow me." Is all Jackson whispers, watching her such pity. He usually never shows this much emotion so why her. Walking down the hall towards the exit, I take one glimpse to see tears brimming her eyes.

"So where are we going?" I ask looking away from her.

"To my place, it's a couple day journey here on foot, so might as well let you stay at my place for awhile." He mutters looking around at everyone walking around.

"You seem annoyed." I whisper.

He looks over to me in the corner of his eye, "Can you blame me, i'm a vampire, and i'm hungry." He mutters as we leave the building. "Now then grab ahold." He whispers putting out both his hands towards leader and I. With a curious look, I grab his hand and watch as leader hesitantly grabs his hand to.

Right after leader grabbed his hand, we were off. Everything a blur, as Jackson vamps us all back to his home. "Ah we are here. Hope you two are okay." He murmurs with a smirk watching us both. Holding my mouth.

"I feel sick ." I whisper keeling over.

Leaders Pov: I watch as Crystal keels over."Whoops... guess she cant take my vamp speed. My bad, here let's take her to one the rooms let her rest. And you should get some rest to. Looks like you need it." Jackson whispers picking up Crystal.

Looking around I notice something, no ones around, no animals, nothing. It's all foggy, the castle is old and black. Definitely can tell this is a vampire homes.

"Treat this place as your home, no one comes here very often usually just my family and other royals who love to annoy me. The kitchen you'll find on the first floor left side, end of the house. Stay away from the last floor, other than that you have free roam." Jacksons murmurs walking up the stairs.

"This is one big place." I whisper looking over all the pictures.

"Yes it is. It used to house human royalty. But some tragic things happen back then and I ended up with this castle as my own home. Here we go, these rooms were recently cleaned so you may pick a room down this hall they're all clean and ready to sleep in." Jackson murmurs walking into a room placing Crystal down on a bed.

Walking in, I place a blanket over Crystal then turn to leave. While leaving I hear a quiet whisper, "Mirajane."

  "So the rumor is true, you're Crystals mate." Jackson chuckles quietly, while walking off.  

  Hmm... whats gonna happen? Thoughts? Ideas? I love to hear others ideas.-Catmaster