Chapter 14

Leader's Pov: Running back and forth I slicing up the enemy, until the last one, the leader of these rouges, him who has no name standing at the back of the fight watching and laughing like its a tv show.

My insides are killing me, I can barely stand. Her rejection hit itself to my core, having to fight myself to smile, to help fight this war for someone I care about, who doesn't care about me is hard.

"This war is over!" I hear someone yell as my vision starts to cloud.

"Thanks for the show i'll see you again at some point i've had enough joy for one day." The mysterious man yells laughing while walking away into the shadows.

"I guess that's my que to leave. I'm not wanted here." I mutter allowed silently. As I walk away from the battle field towards the forests leaving to who knows where.

Crystal's Pov: "Mom. Your okay thank god." I murmur.

"Yes i'm fine about what about Mira, I mean Leader. Where is she?" She asks.

"Last I saw she ran off into the fight." I mutter remembering what happened just a couple of hours earlier.

"Leader! Has anyone seen Leader?" My mom yells looking around.

"I saw her leave right after the fight ended. She walked off into the forest, with her head down." One of the witches spoke up, pointing to the way where she left. My head snapped to the witch, eyes locking on to her.

Queen Candice's Pov: I watch as Crystals head snaps towards the poor girl scaring her to death. But the look in her eyes, something happened on that trip. But what.

"Well hopefully she's safe, I recommend you go find her Crystal. I'm betting something happened between you two, and your the only one who can bring her back." I say with a stern look. But in return for my stern look I get a red faced, ever so angry daughter who storms off to the castle, ignoring myself and everyone around.

Leader's Pov: I walk in silence, nothing moves, no sounds.

"Well well well, what do we got here. The mate to that witch, now I got two, to make them suffer." He murmurs in a deadly tone, as I look up, slight fear flickering thru my eyes.

After that, everything goes black.

My soon flutter open to find, bars in front of my face.Sitting up on the cold cement floor all I find is darkness, "Uhhhhh??" I murmur in confusion.

"Your in 'his' cells... Sorry to say this but getting out of here is impossible." Says a voice in a cell nearby with a dry scratchy voice.

"Whose 'he'???" I ask the man.

"Someone who no one knows but royals and council members... he has no name from what I know, and well he has enough power to defeat the witch Queen as well as keep me hidden from her." The man says as his voice grows softer.

After he says that silence enters the room once more, all I can here is the rats scrambling around looking for scraps. I soon lay back down on the hard cement floor and pass back out from exhaustion.

"Wakey wakey. Little runt." Murmurs a cold bored voice. I move slightly, my body aching everywhere, opening my eyes I look up at the man. Everything comes rushing back at me, all the memories.

"Its you. You were there in my old pack when I was still in the dungeons and after the fight. But why..." I say as fear soon starts to settle in.

"Yes yes, now shush. Your going to tell me everything I want to know or else." He says deadly, with eyes so cold there is not a single ounce of emotion.

Crystal's Pov: I can't figure out why i'm so antsy, ever since she left. I just can't seem to sleep, or even do anything productive. I got work to do as future Queen and I can't even focus straight.

"If you keep that face up, your face may freeze like that." I look up to see who's speaking to find my mother frowning at me.

"Oh hush, i'm not in the mood." I mutter out.

"Of course your not. It's because you miss her, the second part to yourself." She mutters out coldly.

A shiver goes down my spine as I look over into her eyes, pure anger. 'Uhhhh, what did I miss...'

"Okay how about this tell me, what are you two keeping from me, because apparently it must be important yet you both don't tell me which does not help any one of us." I ramble out.

I visibly see my mother take a deep breath calming herself before looking me straight in the eye, "You really don't feel it do you, or are you just ignoring it like an idiot. Think about it Crystal. What do you feel like when you look at her, what is like to have her not by your side. A ruler cannot rule without a partner, and the one who is your has been waiting patiently and is dying on the inside waiting for you to be ready and to figure yourself out, to notice what she really means to you." My mother rambles her voice slowly rising into an authoritative voice.

"What she.. Means to me.. What does that mean?" I ask.

Instantly I watch my mother put her hand on her face rubbing it. "My own daughter to think your this stupid in this area, look read this book and maybe after this you'll understand. I rather not tell you but to discover it yourself that is by her request, and all I can do is give hints." She says handing me a book, Looking at I notice its are family tree book. Looking thru it, I see a new page that has not been in there before which now shows a new face next to others.

"WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!! MOTHER PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SHE'S MY MATE!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

How'd I do? Thoughts? Ideas? I love to hear others ideas.-Catmaster