Chapter 16

Crystal's Pov: "AH HA! FOUND IT!" I yell while walking towards the house slightly limping from my many, many, many tumbles on the way here. Walking into the old worn down place looking around, I can tell right off the bat who ever owns this place does not live here and is confident enough to leave it to be not disturbed. I walk towards doors opening them up to find nothing.

"LEADER!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!" I yell in annoyance. I soon here muffled yelling down under me. Moving the old worn down rug, I find an old floor boards with finger holes to lift them up.

Opening up the floor, I soon come to find myself in muggy dark room. Casting a bit of magic, "Fireball" into the air and follows me into the cells hidden under this old house. But what I didn't expect was to find Crystal and a man that looks familiar but I can't seem to place him. But when my eyes landed on Leader, my eyes widen.

Leader's Pov: Zeph and I were just sitting in silence, drowned into our own thoughts, when we started to hear noise through the ceiling of our cell. But when I hear the words that would save our lives, I grew a small smile. "LEADER!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!" Crystal yells with annoyance, same old same old.

"CRYSTAL!!! DOWN HERE!!!!" I yell.

Zeph's head snapped up hearing Crystals name, I look over at him curious but yelling with all my might till I heard floorboards moving and scrambling up there.

I hear crystal, whisper "Fireball" then walks down the stairs to find us. Her eyes widen ever so slightly when she see Zeph then looks over at me and widens her eyes even more.

"Omg Mira, what the hell happened to you!?!?" Crystal slightly yells while braking the lock on the cell and coming straight to me.

"Long story, an evil dude caught me and put me down here tortured me for information and Zeph here has been here for years." I say pointing out to Zeph who stays silent looking at Crystal with tears in his eyes.

"Here let me heal you." She murmurs is slight concentration with her hand hovering over my wounds as they slowly heal up.

"Its cant be. Crystal... Sweety... remember me?" He whispers out quietly.

"Da...dad?" Crystal murmurs completely stunned looking.

My eyes go wide, "Wait whaaaaaaaa..... DAD?"

"Mira this is my dad who went missing I don't know maybe fifteen to twenty years ago." Crystal murmurs sadly.

"Holy, so the little girl you were telling me about was Crystal." I say utterly shocked. All he does is nod, to emotional to say anything.

"Alright we can catch up more later let's get out of here before he comes back." Crystals murmurs still in a slight haze.

I smile, "Then let's go. By the way what happened to you, you look like a mess." I mention.

Her eyes instantly go a little wide and then looks away saying, "Four mountains, fell many, many, many times into trees rocks and such just to get to you guys..."

I look over at Crystal to see utter embarrassment on her face. I watch as Crystal grabs the necklace around her neck holding the whistle to summon her familiar, "Maybe now he'll come, some days he came be so stubborn."

She blows in the whistle, bringing an ear piercing screech that slices through the air, heard for miles in all directions. Before I know it, the loud flapping of wings bringing mighty winds and Thunder is landing in front of us, powerful wings sending winds in all direction.

"Hello Thunder, your defiantly stubborn today or is this just karma?" Crystal mutters.

"Hello Thunder, thank you in advance for the ride." I say hopping on, with Zeph. Crystal clicks her tongue to let the Thunder know that we are ready to fly, and we instantly take off. 

Candice's Pov: I watch out of my room window waiting for the return of my daughter hoping for the best. But what I didn't expect is to see Thunder flying in with not two but three figures on him. I hurry out of the castle to meet them all but I wasn't ready to see him.

"One of these days, i'm going to strangle you for leaving me again." I cry out running into his arms with a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you too," He whispers weakly.

"Let's get you all inside, we need to discuss everything." I say holding hands with Zeph. We all head to my to my study to talk, on our way to the study I catch one the servants and request us some sandwiches and drinks.

"Oh boy where to we start." Crystal mutters.

"Agreed." I mutter back.

"I guess its a who want to speak first type of thing then." Leader murmurs.

"Alright then I guess i'll go first. Shoot me the questions Crystal, I already heard Richard told you." I whisper turning towards her.

"Yes he did, dad is brothers to the Alpha king. As well as he is the runt with no wolf, which is strange might I add. But why keep it a secret from me?" I ask.

"Well I thought it be the best, I was already suffering enough, and seeing how close you were with your father I didn't want to harm you any further so I kept my lips shut and let you believe he just vanished into thin air." I answer.

"Oh that makes since either way wish you would of told me the truth when I got older to understand it all." Crystal mutters.

"Zeph?" I ask.

"Hmm?" He hums gaining my attention.

"Zeph, since I know Crystal won't say it. Meets Crystal's predestined mate, Leader." I say with a warm smile. I watch as his eyes slightly widen.

"The whole time we were in the cells together and I didn't even know." He says in disbelief.

"Well I guess... I should shed some light on my past to you Crystal now that you know the truth about us." Leader murmurs distantly.

How'd I do? Thoughts? Ideas? I love to hear others ideas.-Catmaster