Chapter one

so this is just a one-shot between Sasuke and naruto I didn't have anything to do while waiting till six-thirty tonight so yeah here you are.

OMG HIIII!!! It's been almost a year since I finished writing this!! Okay so it's 8/25/2019 and I'm editing the first chapter cause it's cringey AF! 

Naruko's POV

As I was walking down the peaceful streets of Konoha I groaned in annoyance as I saw a group of squealing girls swarming around the local pretty boy, Sasuke Uchiha. This was a normal occurrence and I had long gotten over it. Sasuke, he had every female in Konoha wrapped around his fingers, well except me of course, and unfortunately for me, I was the one girl he wanted. I had grown accustomed to his daily proposals that had been going on for the last year. Honestly, although I always turned him down, I looked forward each day to see what cheesy pick up line he would make that day. I suppose you could say it made my day. A barely noticeable smile formed on my face as I saw him approach me with his usual confident stride. "You know, you look a lot like my next girlfriend" He states with his trademark Uchiha smirk. I giggle as a smirk appears on my face.

 "And you look exactly like the guy I turned down two seconds from now, better luck next time" I state and giggle as he backs away with his hands up. I can't help but chuckle at the small pout on his face. As I start to walk home I have a sheepish grin on my face as I remember the last years' worth of pick up lines. I sigh as I start to imagine what would happen if I said yes, of course, if he would stop being such a playboy I wouldn't hesitate. There was no denying the fact over the years I had acquired feelings for the dark-haired male but I would never pursue him. However, the male had the habit of flirting with every female he set his eyes on. Apart from the constant flirting, he and I were very good friends and joked around a lot. Not many people got to see the young Uchiha's real smile so I was happy I did. I have to admit, Sasuke does treat me with more respect than his other fangirls and I'm sure if I was to date him, he'd treat me fine, but as the saying goes, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I sigh as I enter my house and begin making myself some tea. As the water for the tea is boiling I go change into an oversized tee and some undies. I didn't plan on having anyone over and I wasn't going anywhere so I could get comfortable if I wanted to. I rush as I hear the whistle from the kettle signaling the tea was done. As I was adding sugar packets I hear someone knock on my door. 'I didn't invite anyone over' I slowly make my way to the door and look out the peephole. 'Sasuke?' I quickly open the door and gasp as he shoves his way into my house.

"Come in?" I hear him take a deep breath before embracing me in a tight hug, surprising me. I relax and gently guide us to the sofa. The wasn't unusual, he has come to me multiple times crying, and to be honest, I don't blame him. After all, he was always compared to his older brother and that created a lot of stress for him. I gently lay his head on my lap and stroke my fingers through his hair while whispering soothing words. My heart clenched inside my chest as I heard his heart-wrenching sobs racking his body harshly.

As he starts to calm down I wipe the remaining tears off his face. "I-I'm sorry, I know you don't have feelings for me but I do for you. I really do like you, love you even. I don't blame you if you don't reciprocate my feelings, you're afraid of being hurt, I know I can't be trusted, any girl would have to be stupid to trust a playboy, but you're not just any girl. You're someone I feel the need to protect, you may not believe it, but I would never hurt you on purpose, I beg of you give me a chance, cause this painful feeling gets worse and worse every time you reject me and I don't think I can deal with it anymore." He finishes. I was shocked and touched by his heartfelt confession. I smile at this, I was ready, ready to accept him.

"Of course, Sasuke I always shared feelings for you, however, I was scared, there are so many beautiful girls who want to be with you, all of them are prettier than me, but I can see your genuine so yes, I will date you" I state caressing his face lovingly. 

"Thank you, I promise I won't let you down" He states snuggling into my chest after kissing my forehead.

"I believe you" that day was the start of a beautiful heartfelt relationship, and I wouldn't change it for anything!

So was it good very first one-shot! I hope yall like it

but................. all rights belong to Kishimoto-sama

by: Narukouchiha1

PEACE

WORD COUNT: 908 words 

Hey, guys, I hope it improved! After all, I hope I got better as a writer!