Chapter 11 (part 2/real this time!!)

"Well, who's better Na-ru-ko?" Hidan asks stretching out the syllables in your name. I send Hidan's the fiercest glare I could muster but him being the cocky bastard that just happened to be my best friend it didn't affect him in the slightest way, shape, or form. "well, I guess it would have to be," just as I was about to answer it's like my knight in shining armor just swooped in to save his, well, ninja? "Me, un" I giggle at his perfect timing and grabs his left cheek, "Of course you are my little bomber"

(Get ready for a game changer!! Are you ready?)

That was two years ago, my last contact with my little bomber. Why? Because he killed him! Sasuke Uchiha! To think that he would do something so cruel! So where was I now? Living in a small house in the woods, however, as of now, I was on my way to revenge. How? I wasn't gonna kill him but he was gonna wish I did. "Ahh, what a nice surprise!" I turn around and faced with snake-like eyes (OOH ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!) "Oro-kun" (SHE WASN'T READY!)

 "Ahh, what a nice surprise!" I turn around and faced with snake-like eyes (OOH ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!) "Oro-kun" (SHE WASN'T READY!)

(IM STUPID, TO THE STORY!)

"Oro-kun," I say turning to face him with a smile. He was basically another dad to me, he helped me get out the organization and find a place to stay. He knew about me and Sasuke and supported what I wanted, however, that's the only reason I'm not killing him. "Ah, so today is the day I assume?" He asks sighing. "I'm afraid so I won't kill him just make him wish he was dead," I say a goofy smile on my face. "NARUUUKOOOOO!" I look up and see my best friend ever! (I'm basing her personality on my best friend cause she's also weird and silly) "KARINNNN!" Karin Uzumaki, my best friend, and biggest fan she used to be Sauske's but once she realized how big of an (excuse my language) asshole he was she stopped but that didn't stop her from encouraging me to forgive him for the sake of cute babies. I and he wouldn't even have cute kids, would we? I mean they would probably inherit the sharingan and my Suzunaki abilities not to mention the, OFF TOPIC! "OMG you need to come with me, do I have a story for you" I look back at Oro-kun who's smiling and nodding. As we were walking down the hallway I was listening to her rambling on and on about some show. (Omg -_-) "And then Edward broke his automail again and had to go to Wrinry to get it fixed for like the fifth time, I swear he's breaking them on-" She stops as she runs into something and falls straight on her tush! (why?) as I was helping her up I hear an unfamiliar and deep voice ask, "Watch where you're going, and why is she here?" I look up to see...

I mean you should have seen it coming! THIS IS A SASUNARU STORY FOR GOD SAKES! Okay I know it's short, however, remember, I have to update twice today. This is 500 and 20 something words so if I make the next one 500 and 20 something words then that's 1000 words. BOOM I know math! Anyway, I have started the next chapter and WILL be up I promise! Oh and um this is kinda 20 chapters long ya feel me! And the story isn't quite over therefore either were going past 20 chapters or making book two. NAA! We just going over 20 chapters!

inna de likkle bit, man

-Your favorite kitsune

------->^<-------

OOH HAVEN'T DONE THAT IN A WHILE! WELCOME BACK RANDOM ANIMAL EMOTICON!

inna de likkle bit- see you soon in Jamaican