Chapter 13

BEFORE WE START THE CHAPTER I HAVE A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

1. This will be the last chapter of this book

2. There will be a sequel

3. Before I start working on the sequel I will finish my Black Butler book first

4. I'm writing a book with @-_CursedLove_-  called "Jayda"

5. THIS BOOK HAS REACHED ONE FUCKING THOUSAND!!!

6. Yes I will continue to write books for Naruto after I finish the sequel

7. YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THE VIDEO FOR DETAILS ON MY BOOKS!!

Now on to the last chapter!!

Naruko's POV

WATCH THE VIDEO

I was racing with Dianey following the silver-headed man running above me.

*Flashback*

I was sitting on the chair eating a good ol' bowl of cereal when I hear a knock at my door. I open it up to reveal the duckbutt we've come to know and love. I flop back down as he sits beside me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "is there something you need." He sighs as he reaches over and cuts off the tv. "Orochimaru told me to tell you that there are more Suzunaki's hiding in the village of the mist." My eyes widen as I jump up and start packing my bags, I hear the chair squeak as Sasuke stands. "Just be careful Naru." I look at him and grin. "I always am!"

*now*

It's been two weeks since I spoke to Sasuke. "Speed up Diane and cut them off" I command as she follows instructions. " Continue from the back, I command to the group of Horses that were helping me. "HALT!" The group of people stops suddenly not wanting to run me over. "Are any of you a Suzunaki?" I watch as one male around my age steps out of the group. "I am, leave the rest alone, when my clan was murdered they took me in! It's me that you want." I smile as I hop off of Dianey and walk towards the boy. "There's nothing to fear. I am Naruko Suzunaki, daughter of the previous head of the Suzunaki clan, Sayami and Guchino Suzanaki. It is a pleasure to meet you may I ask your name?" He looks at me before bowing. "I'm sorry princess, for the disrespect, my name is Taego Suzinaki. My family was from a lower branch in the clan" I look at him smiling. "Nonsense rise, you do not need to bow in my presence, if you, however, do want to help me I could use it," I say smiling kindly. He looks behind him and looks to me sadly. "But my family, they need me for survival." I look behind him at the villagers. "It's nothing I will make sure they have luxury housing! And will never have to worry a day in there life." I say smiling. "R-really!?!" He asks surprised, there were various gasps from the group as well. I nod as he smiles huge. "of course I'll help you!" I smile and nod before stating, "well then, let us embark on a wonderful journey, Taego."

Well then! This book is done!!! I would like to thank you all for ONE THOUSAND READS! Even if I had six million tongues I wouldn't be able to say thank you enough! This will have a sequel after I FINISH Black Butler. Also now that I think about it. I'm putting Orange Colored Bombs under editing!! WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!