Chapter 7

Naruko's POV

As I wake up I see a small blue light from the corner of the darkroom. I wasn't quite sure where I was, but the blue light was Sapphire, or at least that's what hoped. Luckily it was. I watch as a small bird comes and sits on the bed beside me. "Finally, you're awake, now hurry, I need to transform you." I raise an eyebrow at her before getting out of bed. She flys around me, making me a little dizzy, my eyes widen as I feel my hair grow longer, my lips get plumper, and my hips become larger and curvier. I feel as my clothes get tighter on me due to the changes in my body. A blush spreads across my face as I feel a button pop off of my shirt due to the expansion of my breasts. "Here, these are the clothes you will wear from now on" I look at her confused before an outfit appears on the bed. I pick up the clothes before blushing, "isn't this a bit revealing?" I ask insecure. "Yep, that's the point, were going to work on your confidence, plus, although you haven't seen yourself yet, I can confirm, you're a nice sight." She says making me blush. "Also, stop blushing, we're going to give you a badass persona, you need to act like you don't care like you know you're sexy and it's nothing new, you want to lead boys on, and break them later, don't make me waste my time, you are the only female in this organization aside from that blue-haired girl, so we can practice on the boys, starting with that blonde, by the end of today, if you can make him blush, and successfully flirt in a seductive manner, then I will continue to stay by your side, if not, then you can kiss me goodbye." Hearing her words I swallow all my nerves and become determined, I can do this. I quickly put on the outfit, frowning as the pants hang off of my hips, but don't complain. "Good you're dressed, now remember, your objective is to make as many guys blush as possible, okay, let's go" I take a deep breath as I walk out with Sapphire behind me. I freeze as I realize I don't know where to go. I roam the halls until I come to a room that sounded very loud. As I enter, the whole room goes silent, remembering what Sapphire says, I simply flip my hair, I scan the room and luckily both Deidara and Itachi were here. I walk over to Deidara and sit right beside him and cross my legs. I raise an eyebrow as I realize all eyes were on me. 'Ok Naruko, confidence!' I run my hand through my hair, before glaring. "Hasn't anyone ever taught you it's rude to stare," I state looking around the room. "Shit, who the fuck is this bitch" My eyes snap to the silver-haired male. I look at him before smirking. "It depends, I can be your greatest fantasy or your worst nightmare," I say winking. I turn towards Deidara. 'Alright make him blush.' "Deidara, I would truly appreciate it if you could show me around," I say placing my hand on his thigh and rubbing with my thumb. He glances down and raises an eyebrow before responding, "Yeah, no problem, follow me, un" I feeling of agitation and determination overcomes me, I WILL make him blush. "Thanks~," I say following him. As we exit the room, I link my arms with him. He looks down at me, "What are you doing un?" He asks "Oh, I'm sorry, I can let go if you want." I say looking down. "NO, I mean, it's whatever, yeah," He says looking away.  "You're so cute," I said giggling "I'm anything but cute, un" I take this as an advantage and smirk. "You're right, I actually find you very attractive," I say looking up to him, I stand on my tippy toes and place my mouth next to his ears "However, if you don't like that term I guess you could say I find you hot, manly, sexy" I whisper before biting the tips of his ears, I back up and a feeling of pride embraces me as I see the bright red blush on his face. Surprise overtakes me as I'm slammed into the wall. "Watch what you do, you might just awaken something you can't handle, after all, it is only the first day, but keep this up and I might just have to put you in your place." He says face to face with me, lips almost touching. 'alright stay in character' I bring one of my legs and wrap it around his waist bringing him closer, "Oh, are you sure about that, I'm sure within a few seconds I could have you down on your knees, actually, I don't think that's a bad idea" I say smirking. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my hands in his hair. I immediately connect my mouth to his neck, leaving a few love bites before pulling back to examine my work. "You know, I think you're more bark than bite, because just a few seconds ago you were all mouth, and now look at you as you melt like butter." I say giggling before connecting our lips. He struggles to fight for dominance as I fight back, eventually, I win and smirk as I explore his mouth. I pull on his hair earning a groan from him. His hands drift down to my ass, gripping tightly. Eventually pulling away from a string of saliva still connecting us. "Ahem," Deidara jumps off of me as we both look towards the intruder. "Well then, didn't expect that." I watch as Itachi locks eyes with me, I only smirk and lick the remaining drool from around my mouth. I grab Deidara by his collar. "Well don't malfunction here, you have to show me the rest of this place." I say walking off dragging him with me. He eventually gets ahold of himself before, suddenly turning down a hall, almost making me lose my footing. Immediately he goes to the third door on the left. He opens the door and slams it shut. I was surprised as I was thrown on a bed. "Wow, didn't expect you to be so straight forward." I say taking off my jacket. I slowly sit back down and gesture for him to come here. "Sit." I say pointing to the pace on the bed beside me. He immediately does. "Aww, what an obedient pup." I get up and climb on his lap, he grabs my thighs to keep me from falling and slowly makes his way to my ass. I push him back on the bed and lean down to kiss his neck, before kissing his lips. I break away after a few seconds. He opens his eyes in confusion, I smirk before I peck his lips once more. "What's wrong baby boy? You seem agitated, you want a real kiss?" I ask he nods, "you have to use your words cutie," I say winking. I watch in amusement as his eyebrows knit together in agitation. "Kiss me dammit!" He says huskily. "nuh-uh, what's the magic word?" He sighs in anger, "please?" He says looking up. "Good boy, I suppose you deserve a kiss." I say capturing his lips. I begin to grind on him making him groan. I pull away and smirk as I feel the dent in his pants. 'it's only right if I take care of it' I slide down and pull off his pants and boxers. I grip his length and squeeze making him groan.  I slowly lick up from the bottom to the top before kissing the tip. Deciding that I've teased enough, I take his whole shaft in his mouth. I didn't have a gag reflex so it wasn't a problem. I release him and look up at him, smirking as I see his flushed face. I examine, 'a good nine inches' I smirk. I take him in and allow him to just thrust, I smirk listening to his groans, he really was more bark than bite. Eventually, he begins to reach his release. He releases in my mouth. I swallow and lick around my mouth for any that escaped. He begins to reach for my pants but I stop him. "nuh-uh, it's going to take a lot more than that to get in my pants, but maybe if you behave I might just let you, pet" I wipe my mouth and look down at him, he still looked dazed, must've been one hella orgasm. "Come on, pet, I think you've been really selfish, taking me away from the tour to satisfy your needs, hurry now" I watch as he gets dressed. As we exit, he wraps his arm around my lower back. I once again lock eyes with Itachi, I smirk and lick my lips while winking. I giggle as he just shakes his head. 

*Time skip*

"Last but not least, here's the kitchen, un" It had been around thirty minutes since my steamy session with Deidara, and luckily we finished the tour, with the final stop being the kitchen. Since then, his arm has drifted from my lower back and was now resting on my butt. "Oh it's so big, let me cook you something, I'm sure you worked yourself up an appetite, huh?" I say smirking up at him. "Actually, I know exactly what I want." He says looking me up and down and licking his lips. "I'm afraid that's not on the menu tonight," I say while looking in the freezer and pulling out a pack of chicken. I eventually find the pots. Did I mention I have a cooking problem? By the time I'm finished I have enough for a small army. "Umm, I think I made too much," I say smiling nervously. "You think, un," he says smirking. We eat silently before I go to wash the dishes. "What's that smell?" Itachi asks coming in the kitchen. "Oh!! Great, Itachi do you think you could go gather all the Akatsuki, I made too much food." I say smiling at him. "hn" he says leaving. "Thank you!" I call after him. Eventually, everyone is in the kitchen eating. "Alright I think I'm going to retire for the night, good night yall," I say walking out the kitchen. As I get to my room, I fall back on the bed. I was exhausted. "How was I today?" I ask as Sapphire flies out the corner. "You did surprisingly well, way better than I thought you would, though, I can tell you're tired, sleep." She says perching on the windowsill in my room. She didn't have to tell me twice, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was already dreaming of a certain blonde-haired male.

Word Count: 1839

Alright, here's a spicy but long chapter, hope you enjoyed

-your favorite Kitsune