Authors Note (DON'T SKIP)

Hey, it's Kitsune-sama. And there are two reasons why you're reading this. Well, maybe three. But anyway one of the three, or maybe two reasons are, you came from my friends Wattpad. That being HarleyHayes6. The second reason being you are a big fan of my stuff. The third reason being, you're bored. Whatever the reason may be thank you for being here and I'm gonna get on with the reason I'm actually doing this.

Miku: FINALLY

Me: STOP your gonna ruin my surprise! *Pushes Miku back where she came from.* Ah hem, anyway as I was saying, the reason I'm here is that I want to inform you I'm NOT dead! No, it's just that I and my friend are working on a one-shot book and I'm working on another book I'm not gonna publish yet! So instead of updating this, I will be working on that book. BUT I have already started the next chapter to this book, it just probably won't be up for a long time. Maybe two weeks. In the meantime, if this is the only book you've ever read on my wattpad go and check out Orange Colored Bombs! It was the FIRST book I've EVER written on Wattpad. And it's completed!!! I take a lot of pride in that book because it's what got me here! It's got over 300 views!!! And sometimes I still can't believe it!! I mean even Naruto couldn't believe that!! I don't blame you if you just stop reading now! XD anyways! My mysterious book should be out in a week!! Until then my little kits.

XOXOXO,

                  - Your favorite Kitsune  o_O