Chapter three

Ok guys, how are you? For the first time in forever, I'm finally writing! But I'm just gonna get on with the story, yay!!!
______________

"Child, calm yourself" I immediately sit up from my, surprise- a rather comfy spot on the ground and start wiping away the tears I didn't realize were falling again. "Who's there!"  I ask getting in a fighting position. "No need to fight, we are here to help" I look around skeptically "What do I need help with?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Getting back at him, the uchiha boy, proving all those people wrong who doubted you, getting back at Sakura!" He says in a persuading manner. I think over it for a moment before sighing 'you only live once, why the hell not!' I let down my fighting stance and lift my hands. "Alright, whatever," I say with a shrug of my shoulders. "Yay, I can finally stop talking so proper, also nice voice un!"

Just as I had expected, an akatsuki member. "So, why me, what does your captain want with me?" I ask sitting back down facing the water as I run my fingers through it. "Who knows, no one ever knows what that man is thinking" Nothing was said after that, finally he decided to break the tension. "Are you really gonna do this, you got your whole life ahead of you un. Why waste it on being a criminal, yeah?" I look at him, and I'm honestly a little surprised at how sincere he looks. "Yeah, I guess I am, even if I wanted to turn back now I couldn't cause you can't let me due to the fact I've seen you," I say looking at my hands which are in my lap. "For anyone else, yeah, but for you, you seem trustworthy, and honestly you haven't been the best ninja either so I can let you go, but just for you" He says walking over to sit beside me. "Well thank you for the offer, but there's no need, I'm going, I understand I will be listed in the bingo book as an S-ranked criminal but I don't care, because if all of the Akatsuki members are just a little bit like you then I'm sure I'll be fine. "You're a really sweet girl." He says looking at me "You're a really sweet boy" and with that, we headed into the woods, into the unknown, into my new life.

-END-

- your favorite kitsunè