Chapter two

Naruko

Ever since Sasuke and I started dating it's been pretty well, of course, every couple has their ups and downs. And of course, it's been like walking on cloud nine. He makes me feel like I can do anything and everything. He knows exactly how to cheer me up when I'm feeling down. I honestly trust him with my life and heart. Funny how I was so reluctant to date him now I wouldn't give him up even if my life depended on it. How does he manage to make my heart skip a beat every time I see him, it's almost as if I just met him, or rather, we just started dating. I remember when we first started dating, I was shy at first and he managed to make me blush at everything he did. However, the best thing about it is the fact that he still can and will, hopefully, forever be able to make me blush. I like the fact that our relationship is still the same as it was when we first started dating, it reassures me that our love isn't getting old. However, no matter how long I gush about our relationship I still have doubts, especially recently. When we first started dating he acted so engaged, he cared, and he still does act engaged but he kinda just feels distant.  I was on my way to surprise my favorite emo as we speak. I had just got back from a mission and was honestly longing to be in his arms. As I was walking to the Uchiha Clan Compound it started to rain, making me feel a little nervous. It hardly ever rains in the Land of the Fire and when it did, I never really seemed to have good luck. As I walk to his house, something tells me to look through the window. Well, I did, and I don't think I've regretted anything in my life more than I just did.  There, in the living room, sat my boyfriend and Sakura Haruno in a steamy make-out session. It honestly crossed my mind to just barge in but I don't even want to see the surprised look on their faces, not yet at least. So I acted as if everything was alright and knocked on the door. A ragged Sasuke answered it. "Hey babe, welcome home!" He says running his hand through his hair in an attempt to fix it. "Don't hey babe me, care to explain why you and Haruno were eating each other's faces when I came up here, and don't lie because I saw you through the window."  I stand there waiting for a real explanation as he just gapes like a fish. "And here I am trying to be a good girlfriend and surprise you, seems like you were the one who surprised me," I state bitterly before chuckling. "Honestly I could beat you and Ms. Pepto Bismol over there but I'm gonna keep it simple, also were over, don't ever think I'm coming back" And with that, I shocked him using my chakra. "There, now I guess you can say we both shocked." I refuse to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry so I walk until I'm out of his sight and when I am I start running. I don't have a destination and I don't have a curfew, all I had was myself, a few kunai, and a broken heart. I finally stop and lookup. I gasp in ah as I see a beautiful waterfall. I lie down on the grass and listen to the running water. "So pure, so carefree, so powerful" Imagine just being water, a lot of people need you, so you'd never be forgotten or left out, and water isn't human so it doesn't have to deal with human emotions. Frankly, it sounds like pure bliss, just floating along stream without a care in the world. I wish life was that easy for me. Water has it so easy, it's just there, and no matter what state of damage it's in people still acknowledge it. There are so many campaigns to help clean the dirty rivers of The Land of the Rain yet there are no campaigns to heal a broken heart. However, the best thing about water is the fact it can be so gentle but can kill you in a matter of minutes. Water can literally break rocks. Honestly, water is ideal, too much of it, you drown, too little, you're dehydrated, you must be just right. Water has the people of the world wrapped around their tiny little finger, imagine having that much power. *Sigh* I close my eyes and begin to sing, the wind blowing against my face, the running water providing soothing background music, and my tears... long dried.

And... Cut!!!
-your favorite Kitsuné
(wordcount: 832 words!!)
The waterfall

 Cut!!!-your favorite Kitsuné(wordcount: 832 words!!)The waterfall