Chapter 10

Naruko's POV

I'm on my way walking to Konoha. Excitement building with each step, until I finally couldn't take it anymore and teleport to Konoha's gates. I sneak past the guards and start walking through the village earnings glares from the villagers I hate. "You couldn't have stayed longer bitch?" Sakura. You hated that name with a passion. Just the thought of her ugly face made your stomach turn. "Slut," you say turning around. You hear a small gasp as she starts to slap you. You catch her hand twisting it. "You know I've always wanted to tell you what I thought of you, you're a selfish, two-faced slut who uses people not to mention your useless." Her face starts to glow with anger. "I'm more helpful than you. I challenge you to a fight right here not as if it's a challenge." She says a sickening smirk on her face. "Ok" I rush to her and punch her in the lips. " oh holy Zodiac I call upon thee, allow me to summon Aquarius I come in peace." I start to glow as my clothes change from the black knee length dress I had on to a long baby blue dress. Short in the front long in the back. Dianey's wings grow larger and she turns into a pure white Pegasus. "Oh I'm so scared you changed clothes!" she says in a sarcastic voice. I smirk at her before claws of water come out (like Revena if you've seen that movie) she steps back before regaining her balance. "go" I swiftly say as my claws shoot out and stab her in both legs and arms pinning her to the wall behind her. She starts to struggle but stops when they dig father in her limbs. "Now what should I do first?" I start brutally kicking a punching her. Just as I was about to use my water I hear an unfortunately familiar voice call out stop. "You've made your point!" I slowly turn around, "Hello Tsunade." I say a teasing smirk on my face. "STOP! You've made your point, you've gotten stronger, more than me even." She says before holding her out her hand. "Come back to the village, we could use your strength! You could beat Pain in 30 minutes if you tried! You would be of great he-" I cut her off. "Excuse me? I'd hate to interrupt you inspirational speech but... Nah I really don't but anyway who do you take me for? You actually think I'm coming back to the leaf?You must be delusional! After all the things you did and said you want my help! You're funny! Oh, and you have a few things wrong! I've been stronger than you and I can take out Pein in one hit, I should know after all I trained under him." She gasps as her face starts turning red from anger. "You traitor! You turned your back on the village, your home!" I scoff at her looking around. "My home? Really! This was anything but my home, you can call it a hellhole, prison, hmmm... DIRT! This village was nothing more than a place where I would stay until I could get the hell out of there! I hated every day here! And I got to admit, your good at keeping secrets!" She looks at me baffled, "what secrets!" She asks skeptically "Oh, nothing much! Just the fact I'm not an Uzumaki but instead a Suzunaki. You wanted to hide that because my clan had the power to destroy all of Konohagakure with one person if they wanted to!" She looks at me with a glare that would scare anyone but me lifeless. "How? I erased your memories and put a body transformation jutsu on you!" I look at her before giggling. "there's nothing my baby can't get done for me!" She cocks an eyebrow. "You haven't unlocked your full power cause you're not in your true form." She says smirking. "Actually I used a transformation jutsu, release." I release my jutsu and hear Sakura gasp and mumble something under her breath. Just then Naruto appears. and looks straight at me before smirking. I decided I would play around with him. Just as Tsunade was about to tell him I give her the fiercest glare I've ever given. She quickly backs down. Naruto starts to approach me and I look at him as if I've never met him in my life. "well hello beautiful." he says "Hi?" I questionably say. "I don't suppose you have a boyfriend, do ya?" I look at him smirking. "It's rather inappropriate to flirt with your sister don't ya think Naru?" I ask calling him his childhood nickname. He gasps "IMPOSSIBLE! You must be using a jutsu!" He asks quickly getting mad. "There's no jutsu!" I look over and see Dei I roll my eyes before making the statement, "About time! Where have you been, your la-" her cuts me off by kissing me. "calm down, we had a little run in at the base with Orochimaru. But what matters is I'm here right!" he says smirking at me. "Shut up baka be glad I love you." I mumble still flustered from the earlier kiss. "And I love you too!" He says grinning down at me "There's no way that's Naruko, she's beautiful!" I look away mumbling baka. Before Dei speaks up. "Beautiful indeed! I'm lucky to have her now as much as we'd like to talk longer we need to get going." I perk up at the sound of that and immediately a sly and sneaky smirk appears on my face. I run and jump on Deis back making him fall flat on his face. "Haha- Oh my god- hahaha, oh you should have seen your face, priceless-hahaha!" I say laughing my ass off! "Yeah, yeah laugh all you want! I'll get you back" I stop laughing and stick my tongue at him, "Race you back," I say as I zoom off into the sky on Dianey. "Hey that's not fair, you cheated!" He says far behind with his clay bird. "Hey come back here!" shouts Naruto from the ground. I flip him off before I disappear from his line of view.

~~~time skip~~~ (づ。 ◕‿‿◕。) づ

As I arrive at the base everything seems alright. I guess the run in with Orochimaru wasn't that bad. As I walk into the base all I hear is yelling. "I'm better!" The lower class was fighting over who's better again. As I try to sneak by without getting noticed someone yells my name. "yes!" I ask awkwardly. They pull me into a chair and all surround me. as if it wasn't already bad Hidan walks in with the other Akatsuki except for Konan, Dei, and dad. "so who's better." one of the lower classmen asks getting my attention. "we all know it's me" Hidan says entering the conversation. And if we're trying to make it worse the other Akatsuki and the lower classmen started to fuss. "well." I say to get there attention. "Your all good." say hoping to end it there. "BUT WHO"S BETTER?" they all yell. uh oh!

1196 words

That's all folks! I think the next chapter will be a q&a so I'll update you on my life!BYEEEEEE!!

-your favorite kitsune