explenation of a veela

*third person POV*
Hadrian and draco walked downstairs to see Severus, tom, lucious, narcissa, dudley, Alisa and Gideon talking in the living room.
"Morning boys, how are you both?" Narcissa said hinting at them to sit down by her,
"Were good aunt narcissa" hadrian said guiding draco over to her,
"Now that were all here, we can explain our veela traditions, veela facts and other veela things, Gideon how about you start" lucious said.
Hadrian pulled draco into his lap and allisa was pulled into Dudley's lap.
"Well to start, I don't have veela blood in me, but your mother was a full veela, she passed all of our traditions onto me, Where to start, well I have to approve on any mates which I already do, as well as family, again I already do, you've only shown kindness towards us at our small stay so far. You must marry before you mate. That's all of our traditions, as for the other mate stuff, your mothers family has only had submissives born since 1637, that was the last dominate birth, umm, that's pretty much it" Gideon explained.
"Draco you'll be able to get pregnant so be careful, but you won't get pregnant from the first time you mate, also you are the first submissive born into the malfoy family for 700 years, you can mate before marrage, your wings will appear at will after you mate or when your mates in danger or your angry, but theyll only appear when angry if your submissive is ready to mate, your wings will be silver, very light grey or white for submissives and black, dark grey or gold for dominates, your wings will be as soft as silk or sattin for mates but as sharp as knives or pins for enemy's, for friends and family they'll feel like any normal feather, from any normal bird, oh and for the submissives veela to allow you to mate you'll have to be courted by the dominate for at least a month" lucious explained "right, shall we all have some food?"
And so they all went to get some food