Chapter 2

Normal P.O.V

"Lucy do you really have to go to the spa alone? There will be guys there!" Lucy glared at the salmon hair and oxen eyed man, who she knew as her partner.

"Yeah, I hate to admit it but candlestick is right. What will this do to the team? I mean you are going to the Hoshi Akari (Starlight). " She then glared at the raven-haired man who had been a close friend.

"I am only going because the ticket was given to me as a gift from a client a while ago and I think it is time to use it. Plus just because it is a spa that 'just so happens' to find your other half doesn't mean that the relationship would end well. Knowing my luck." She said mumbling the last sentence.

"Just think about it. What if the two start to date and he eats all of her food. Where will I eat then?!?" She glared at him.

"At your own house!"

"Natsu and Gray, why are you two worried about Lucy getting a boyfriend? She needs one you know. Every day I watch as she gets older and older and began to wonder if she will ever find love." Mira said causing Lucy to sweatdrop.

"Gee thanks" Suddenly Erza's voice began to boom.

"Natsu and Gray stop distracting Lucy and let her leave! If anything she needs a break from babysitting you! Do you hear me?!?" The almighty Titania said. The guys sweatdropped and hugged each other.

"Aye," Lucy smiled at her team.

"See you guys on Monday."

"See you, Luce/ Lucy, / get a boyfriend, Lucy" A faint blush grew on her face.

"That will not happen."

"Whatever you say, Lucy." As she left she began to think to herself. There had been no way that she could get a boyfriend in only a weekend.

Four Hours Later

I had been finally dressed in my kimono and ready for the spa but I wanted to see how my partner looked like ( if it would be a girl) so I waited.

Flashback

I walked into the dim lit lobby that had been decorated in blue, dark blue, white, and creme colors. To me it was beautiful. The walls were not even walls but curtains and in the middle of the room a stream. The sound of it had been so calm and peaceful. It had been as if I had fallen in love with the place already. I stood at the counter and waited for a little bit before a man who looked to be in his mid-twenties with silver hair and gray eyes and medium build dressed in a blue and white kimono.

"Welcome miss?"

"Heartfilia"

"Ah Miss Heartfilia, you're the one who Junpei seemed to really like and he is one of our best and oldest customers here. You know he met his wife here about fifty years ago? Those two are the oldest couple we have ever created at Hoshi Araki." I nodded my head and giggled.

"Yeah, I heard that." The gray-haired man leaned on the desk and smirked.

"Something tells me that you will meet your other half here today." I sweatdropped. He was so similar to Mira.

"I am only here to relax."

"I understand" He grabbed a key from behind him and handed it to me. "Junpei has ordered the Moonlight suite for you." I nodded. "Your partner will be in there soon." My eyes widened.

"Partner?"

"Yeah, the moonlight suite is a room that you will have to share with a significant other. Plus remember to wear your mask."