Chapter 30

Five months later

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up as I felt a kick. This time it being more painful than usual. Wait, a minute. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Something was off. As soon as I closed the door, I felt my water break.  "Shu"

Thirty Minutes Later

Shu's P.O.V

I stood in the hospital room, for the second time holding Lucy's hand as she prepared for our son. Her grip tightened making me cringe. How the hell can pregnancy cause you to have this much strength? Her grip tightened even more as she felt another contraction. Giving me another painful squeeze, nearly breaking my hand.

Three Hours Later

Lucy's P.O.V

I glared at Shu as I finally came to consciousness. Another twelve hours of pain due to him. He can't truly understand how that felt. He glared back at me. "Geez, after having a boy, I would have thought that you two would be in a better mood than this."

 We looked near the window to see a tall man with pale skin, long white hair, and gold eyes. Dressed in black pants, a black shirt, with a white ruffled shirt underneath it, and a red cape. Tougo Sakamaki, also known as Shu's father. Suddenly It had been as if a light switch went off in Shu's head as he glared at the man causing him to chuckle in response.

"You did this?"

"You double-crossed me with Lucy. So, I did the same. Anyway, I want her gone by today but she can leave the twins and the boy." My eyes widened. Leave the twins? Leave my son? Why did he want me to leave?

"Why?" The two looked at me. "I gave you what you wanted and still you are making me leave?"

"It's just that. I am finished with you. At least I am letting you go. You should be grateful. "

"You can't just feed him formula you know. He will not be able to drink that until he is nearly a year old." 

"Then I will get someone else to feed him." That bastard! What was I? Some sort of toy for his son?!?

"She listened to you and you plan on throwing her out on the street? Right after she had another baby?" He sighed to himself as he realized that he couldn't win the argument.

"Fine, she can stay with us but you two will not be allowed near each other." He said as he glared at us. I couldn't help but glare back. Even though it had been wrong to glare at an elder, it felt like it been right to do in this situation.

 Even though it had been wrong to glare at an elder, it felt like it been right to do in this situation