Chapter 24

I decided to post about three chapters today! I hope you guys enjoy it!

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°
Lucy's P.O.V

I couldn't believe he had found us. Of course, I had nightmares about this but now that he was actually here. I worried about what he had planned. He walked up to me causing me to slowly start to back up.

"We had a deal."

"I know but....we finished it." I hit the hallway wall. Shu's arms boxed me in. I quickly looked away from him. He grabbed my face and tried to make me look at him but I had been afraid to look at him. So I kept my eyes closed.

"Family is someone who would care for you, protect you, and love you no matter what. That is what you said right?" He squeezed my cheeks in his hand. Making me open my eyes. He glared at me. "Giving me that sorrowful look is not going to do anything."

"Shu...I'm-" He squeezed my cheeks even harder. He then let go before he walked down the hall and into the living room.

"Pack the twins bags, and yours."

"Why?" He looked at me in my eyes.

"Why else?" I could mislead him when we are leaving right? Fairy Tail was not that far from the train station and... No. He had probably remembered how to get to the station. "Oi" I nodded before I went into the nursery and began to pack some of the twins things. I then checked on them only to see that they had been asleep.

I sighed before I went into my room and packed some of my things. I went into the living room only to see Shu asleep on the couch. I looked at my Celestial keys on the counter.

"Don't even think about it." He got off of the couch before he went into the nursery. I followed him only to see him with the twins and their bags. He then went to my room and grabbed my bag before walking past me. Stopping to grab my keys before he opened the door. "Come on" I stared at him. "Now" I nodded before walking out the door.

Three hours later

We had been on the train for about three hours before the Emi started to cry. Shu picked her up and tried to calm her down. Which had surprised me. Just who was this man? He stared at me.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I believe she is hungry." He nodded before he looked in the baby bag but seemed confused as he couldn't find what he had been looking for.

"Where is her bottle?" I blushed hard as I remembered that I had forgotten to grab the twins bottles. Which meant that I had to go to plan B.

"Can I see her?" He handed her to me. My blush reddened even more as I unbuttoned my top. His face became red as he realized what I had to do. He looked away. I tried to find something to talk to him about in order to make him feel less awkward.

"Why did you come back?"

"Why else?"

"Is it because of that mission?" He nodded. "So it's not finished? Shu, I feel wrong just to have another girl for something like that. I mean don't you-"

"So you want for me to have another baby with another woman?"

"Well...ummm...if it-" He glared at me.

"Do I have to tell you again that you are the only woman who I want to do that with?" My face had now been as red as a tomato.

"Why did you only want me?" His eyes widened in surprise, as he tried to think of an answer. He went back to his own collective state.

"I prefer to have you instead of another woman. Plus I already have seen the potion work on you with the twins. So I believe that it should work." I started to pat Emi's back before she burped. Shu took her back and I started to button my shirt up. Well, that was until Sayuri started to cry.