Chapter 25

Thirteen hours later

Lucy's P.O.V

I am back at the Sakamaki mansion.  The very place that I feared. Shu walked past me with both of the twins in his arms and into the hallway across from us. Laito walked down the stairs with a bright smile on his face.

"Lucy-Chan is back. Gee, leaving like that. I missed you, you know." He said

"Its good to see you too Laito." I said before I started to walk past him. He stopped me. "You know, if you really wanted a boy, I could have given you one." I felt the heat rise up my cheeks.

"Lai-"

"Lucy" I looked at Shu. Who had been empty-handed. Just where did he put the twins?

"I have to go." I speed walked past Laito and stopped in front of Shu. "What happened to the twins?"

"The twins are in the nursery."

"Nursery?" He walked into his room and I followed him. Closing the door behind us.

"It was made for the twins and the next baby, which my father believes will be a boy. Little does he know that he is wrong. Now-" He pinned me to the wall.

"Shu"

"Shut up, I will punish you for all of the trouble you have caused." He bit my neck, slowly moving down, as he biting me over and over again. No matter how much I fought him, I had only failed. He backed away with a chuckle. "You act this way but once I bite you. You are completely different and your blood becomes even sweeter. Do you like me doing this to you?" I glared at him.

"What makes you think that I like this?"

"Like I said before, your reaction." He ripped open my shirt before he bit my shoulder. I started to fight back but that caused him to bite me even more. So the only thing I could have done had been to suffer.
_________________________________________

An hour later I had woken up a little sore. I sat up and looked around but didn't see Shu. Which had been good. Maybe now I could leave again. I shook my head. Just me leaving the first time had probably made him more alert to situations like this. I buttoned up my shirt before I went to look for the nursery. Lucky for me, it had been at the end of the hall. I walked inside only to see Shu. Who had been staring at the twins.

"You're awake"

"Yeah"

"The twins are hungry again." I nodded my head before I picked up Sayuri and sat in the chair behind me. It had been silent for about ten minutes when Shu had spoken. "What are their names?" My eyes widened. That was right. I left before we even named the twins.

"The girl who I am holding now is named Sayuri and the other girl in the crib is Emi."

"Sayuri and Emi?" I started to pat Sayuri's back.

"Emi looks like you, you know."

"Same to you and Sayuri." I looked at Shu who had been fixated on Emi.

_________________________________________