Chapter 1

Shu's P.O.V

I heard a crash from downstairs waking me up. I kind of wanted to see what had been going on but most of me just wanted to continue laying down. So I stayed laying down. I heard my door open and close xd, catching my attention. This amount of power, this feeling, It was the very asshole himself. The man who I had to claim as my father, Karl Heinz. "What do you want?"

"A grandson" I quickly opened my eyes and looked at him.

"What do you mean a grandson?" I looked at the man to see if he was serious.

"My plan has been ruined by the Tsukinami's and Kino so you will have to put it in effect now."

"You mean them taking Yui?"

"Yeah, so I have a new target for you."

"What do you mean a new target?"

"She is the only one who can save or destroy my plan."

"Which is?"

" I want you to have my grandson with her." I arched a brow. 

"What makes you think I want to do that?"

"I can go to Reiji or even Laito instead.  I can't ask Ayato since he is so hung over Yui, Subaru would deny the plan at all hands until I can't take it anymore, also I am pretty sure that would be the last thing on Kanato's mind. Also, you are my eldest son."

The bastard had to make me compete against Reiji and if Laito would have done it, he would have tortured her until she had no choice. The thing was, I preferred not to be associated with any human. They didn't live forever but if she really had the power to save or destroy the world then maybe she was not.

"Who is she?" He looked surprised.

"So you are going to do it?"

"I didn't say that. I'm just going to see her for myself."

"It will not be that easy. She is going to Hoshi Araki. You know that 'love spa' at the end of Tokyo." I honestly wanted him to leave. So maybe if I agreed I could get him to go and leave me alone.

"Fine"

"Good" He sat what seemed to be a ticket on my desk. "If this plan doesn't work then I will find another way for her to come to you."

"So what is her name?" I watched him smirk.

"Lucy Heartfilia"