Chapter 36

I am so so so sorry for not updating in so long. I hope you guys enjoy these last four chapters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V

I stood in shock as Tougo had caught me and Shu together. I didn't know what he would do. He had killed people. He had hurt them. Made them feel worse about themselves. I suddenly felt a dark aura and looked at Shu to see that he had no expression on his face. Which scared me the most.

"I am near her, so what?" The white-haired man arched a brow at his son's words. 

"You are going against my rules."

"You had three wives and seven sons not counting your four adopted ones. So explain to me why I can't go near the woman you originally wanted me to be with. " Three wives and seven sons, also four adopted sons, how many times had this man done this?

"Did you do this with anyone else?"

"Huh?" The man smirked at me. 

"Did you send someone here before?" Shu's eyes widened.

"Yui Komori, a girl who I sent here months ago to become a bride and give me a grandchild." I didn't know how to feel. Out of all the times, I had told him to find someone else to have another child with, he might have. I was just a tool to both of them. I told him I loved him and now that I thought about it he never told me that back. I blushed of embarrassment. I was right. Knowing my luck, my so-called 'relationship' was not going to last long. "Then again you actually gave me three grandchildren. You are very interesting as well. I guess I will keep you here." 

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Huh?" The two said in surprise. I looked at them and smiled. 

"Sorry" I said before I went into the nursery. 

Shu's P.O.V

I had been confused. What did she mean when she told that man that he didn't have to keep her here if he didn't want to. Was she thinking of leaving? "Lucy Heartfilia, a confusing woman indeed. Anyway, I have to go. I will be back next week." He said before he left, That man might have hurt her. He thought that it could make her stay just like he did with his wives but knowing Lucy, it might have made her want to leave.