Chapter 15

Lucy's P.O.V

I went into my room and grabbed my bags. I knew this job was too good to be true. It was one thing for me to even think of working for this guy but another to have a baby with the very man who I wanted to keep away from. "Where are you going?" I looked at the direction of the voice to see Shu leaning against the door's arch.

"I only came here to help you, but since there is not really a mission I am going home where I can actually help people who need it," I said before I lifted my suitcase.

"The tutoring thing was your job." He said before he walked near me, making me start to back up.

"Then all I am going to do is help tutor you but if your father wants you to have a baby then let him invite another woman." I hit a wall making him stop. "S..S...So-" I gasped as he grabbed my wrist and dropped the bag I had been holding before he stared at me in my eyes.

"I prefer to have you instead of meeting another woman."

The Next Night

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up in what I assumed had been my bed but something was not right, where was my shirt? I sat up and looked around to see what looked like a thing of books on my dresser. I sighed to myself.

I was here to help Shu. I shook my head. It wasn't to help him study. It was to help his father create a son. I blushed at the thought.

Why did I have to go on to that spa? I could have just gone to the hot springs at home. Who knows how long it will be before I finish this job?