Chapter 11

Lucy's P.O.V

The next day

As soon as I walked into the guild the girls rushed to me and dragged me to the guild bar. They bombarded me with questions. Which I didn't want to answer. 

"Lucy, what happened?"

"Did you fall in love?"

"Lu-chan how did the spa look like?"

"How did the guy you fell in love with look like?" I blushed hard.

"I didn't fall in love, just met someone." Levy smirked at me.

"Did you at least do anything with him Lu-chan?"

"Huh... I..I...I didn't-." I had been cut off by Levy.

"Oh really? I mean there must have been something that interested him to you." Mira examined me before she smirked as well before she added onto Levy.

"I mean, he gave you have a hickey, Lucy." I blushed before the girls squealed making the guys look at us.

"So something did happen!"I blushed even harder than before.

"Nothing happened!" The guys now surrounded us.

"Lucy has a boyfriend now."

"No, I don't!" I sighed to myself. Today was going to be a long day.

Five hours later

I was finally able to sneak out! I was still tired from the trip and every time I tried to leave someone stopped me and asked me to tell them about the spa. As soon as I got home I had seen Happy, Erza, Natsu, and Gray. Dammit so much for peace.

Shu's P.O.V

I couldn't get her out of my mind. Was that really her? I mean she had the same features and everything.

Flashback

As I finished checking out I had almost bumped into a beautiful curvy girl with brown doe eyes, blonde hair. She seemed similar to Lucy and as I looked at her and I had seen that same tattoo. That was definitely her. I chose to not acknowledge it and continued to leave.

Now

Taking her first kiss had for some reason given me pride. That something so precious to her had been mine. I smirked to myself. I arrived home and had been given so many different looks from my brothers. "What?" Reiji walked up to me.

"Where were you?"

"Out"

"He smells like Vanilla." I heard Kanato say.

"You were with a girl weren't you?" Laito said. "I am sad I missed it." Pervert

"You were at Hoshi Araki?" Reiji asked as he glared at me but I showed no emotion.

"So he was with a girl?" Kanato asked. Reiji arched a brow.

"You slept with the girl that man had talked about. Just because Yui is not here, doesn't change anything." Ayato said.

"You act as if she has died. If you miss her so much go and see her." Laito said.

Let me guess, the girl was a total slut?" Ayato said to me. I looked at him.

"She is a virgin."

"Was a virgin." Laito said cheerfully. I stared at the two. They were wrong, I didn't sleep with her and she had been more innocent than I thought. That man had probably planned on sending her here soon but I was pretty sure that he didn't even know that, yet.