Chapter 33

Two Days Later

Lucy's P.O.V

I didn't know what to say. Nor did I know what to do. Even when I had been caring for the twins and Shuiji, I couldn't get his words out of my head. 

Flashback

"I did everything in order to get you to protect you. I didn't want to ignore you but I had to in order to get you to stay. I didn't want to stay away from you but in order to have you, I followed that man's orders. Do you really think you were the only one willing to leave here? No, but I knew that man would look for us just for the twins just to kill you. So what do you want? To die or for me to keep on trying to save your ass? You annoy me."

Now

I heard my door open and turned to see Shu. Who looked tired and annoyed." I need your help getting Emi and Sayuri to sleep. Also, Shuiji needs to be fed. I don't know why but he does not want his bottle." I nodded before I walked into the nursery. I grabbed the bottle off of the table and tried to feed Shuiji but he didn't seem to want it. Making me giggle as I realized what he wanted.

"Shu he's tired." He looked surprised before I gave him to him. He began to rock him. Only for him to fall asleep on his shoulder. "Told you" I whispered. He laid him in his crib before we went to the room next to the nursery to see Sayuri and Emi running around their room. I sighed before I looked at him.

"They are not going to stop."

"Unless they are tired out." He said before he walked inside.

An Hour Later

Emi had been sleeping on half of Shu's chest while Sayuri had been asleep on the other half. I found myself letting out a small smile before I started to clean up the mess around the room. Shu picked up each of the twins and laid them in their cribs before helping me.

Shu's P.O.V

We walked out of the twins room feeling better than before. It had been good that we bonded but there had been a feeling that I couldn't get rid of for her. I just couldn't pinpoint what it had been.

As we reached our rooms we tried not to look at each other. Trying to fight the emotion inside of us that had been hard to break. "Shu" I guess that had been my queue. I turned around and seen Lucy staring at me with her large doe eyes.

She looked down, twiddling her fingers as she bit her lower lip. "What is it?"

"I...missed you" Her words stuck to me. She missed me and I felt the same yet I didn't know how to tell her. So I did the only thing I could think of. I rose my hands to both of her cheeks and pressed my forehead against her's. Her cheeks started to heat up as she became flustered by my actions. "Shu" I slowly pressed my lips against her's. Trying my best to show every emotion I felt for her. To my surprise, she did the same.

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆

What can happen next? Love? War? Maybe both? (✧∀✧) , you guys will have to wait and see. Also, I hope you guys enjoyed these six chapters!

 Also, I hope you guys enjoyed these six chapters!

See you soon!