Chapter 6

Shu's P.O.V

What was that supposed to mean? I mean, I know this was the objective of this 'bonding thing ' we were supposed to do but- What the hell? if she is holding onto my hand, then why was her hand so soft and...squishy? I squeezed her hand only to feel that it had been softer than I thought.

I squeezed it again and heard her gasp. Wait- I realized where she put my hand and felt the heat rise up my to cheeks. She looked down to see my hand pressed against her chest making her blush even harder than before. "Kyaaaa!" She let go of my hand before she attempted to slap me. I grabbed her wrist."Pervert" I glared at her.

"Oi, if anything you were the one who grabbed my hand and pressed it against your chest." She gave me an apologetic look. As she realized that I noticed her look, she looked away with a blush.

 "I'm sorry" Maybe I should at least try to do that man's plan. I really didn't feel like doing this again anyway.

"So you want to get to know me? Let's just get this over with." She blushed even harder and nodded. "Ask me anything."

"Anything?" I arched a brow. What was she going to ask?

"Anything" She looked at her lap and played with her fingers.

"I kind of know a lot about you since we talked earlier but I guess the only question I have left for you is..." She trailed off. Which made me curious.

"What is it?"

"Are you...dating any...one?" She looked at me in my eyes.

"No" I didn't want to ask her back because I didn't really care. If I was going to do what Karl Heinz had told me, I didn't need to think about things like that. No matter how reckless it sounded I liked it better this way. "Time's up, come on," I said before I stood up making her quickly turn to the side. As soon as I got out I wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed my robe. I was about to leave the building when I heard her gasp from down the hall.

"S...S...Sakamaki-sama"

"What is it?" I said annoyed.

"Have you seen my robe?" What is she talking about? I walked back into the hot springs and looked in the area I had seen her robe earlier only to see that it was not there, shit.

"Here" I tossed her my robe which she put on as soon as I left out the room.

An hour later

Lucy's P.O.V

Soon we arrived at the room and went back to what we normally were. Ignoring each others existence. I decided to try and take a nap but couldn't. I sat up only to see Shu doing what he usually did, which had been laying there listening to his music.

"How long are you going to stare at me?" I blushed hard.

"I'm sorry" I looked away from him.

"We are scheduled to go to the Andromeda in about two hours."

"The Andromeda"

"Yeah, I guess I am your perfect match or something." I blushed even harder. He looked at me. "What's wrong with you?"

"N...Nothing" I stood up and went into the bathroom.