1

Kwan waited in the unmarked car, as the Miami heat had sweat staining his skin but he didn't care. He'd stay in the hottest desert if it meant getting Lucy and his sons back. It had been the worst 2 months of his life. His once baby soft face began to stubble with hair, he was completely losing and he was willing to hurt any one who even looked like they had something to do with Lucy's kidnapping. Kwan adjusted his posture as his target walked out the door. He clinched his fist on the steering wheel as a woman followed behind me. How could he be so careless about all this. Kwan thought, he started his car as Corey's driver pulled out the drive way with him in the backseat. He stayed 3 cars away the entire time until Corey pulled up to an abandoned building who Kwan assumed was his warehouse. He scoped put the building before getting a call.

"What do you got?" Kwan asked not taking his eyes off Corey's building.

"Nothing about The girl yet-."

"She's not just SOME girl. She's a woman and she's my wife. Respect her, Alright?" Kwan interrupted his worker, he wasn't going to sit and listen to anybody disrespect his fiancé like that.

"My apologies, Sir. But my men just got done searching the entire house inside and out. There's no sign of your fiancé or any freshly digged up dirt indicating she was here." The bad news made Kwan want to bust into Corey's shit and just light it up. He nodded before hanging up the phone. He dialed another number putting the phone up to his ear.

"Yes sir?" His pilot answered.

"Get the jet ready, we're heading to Georgia." Kwan gave one last look at the warehouse before pulling out back into the traffic. As he headed to his jet. He was ready to paint the city red if he didn't find Lucy soon. He was starting to lose his sanity without her.

Once he made it to his jet, he didn't speak. He didn't have time for greetings, his pilot bowed as Kwan walked passed him before getting on the plane himself. After 4 unpleasant hours, Kwan finally landed in Atlanta, Georgia. Se jun and his own body guard waited by his car. Kwan would usually get upset with Lucy's former bodyguard but he knew it was pointless when Se jun was needed downstairs when Lucy was taken.

"How you feeling, boss?" Se jun asked as he opened the door.

"Worst than yesterday. Take me to my old condo." Kwan instructed as he got in the back seat of the Audi A6.
As they drove to their destination Kwan couldn't help out look at previous photos of him and Lucy. He rubbed the bridge of his nose to calm down. Lucy's smile was the sun that lit his sky, and since she'd been gone his world was dark. He scrolled until he landed on an old video..

"Kwan lets go." Lucy ran till she reached where the sand and the sea met. Kwan smiled as he recorded her float on top of the crystal blue water. He was in complete awe at her beauty.

"You look gorgeous, baby." He commented from behind the camera as the sun glistened on her wet brown skin.

Lucy smiled from ear to ear as she got up from the water. She got closer to Kwan so he was now also in the video, he kneeled down so know he and Lucy's pregnant belly was in the video, he kissed her stomach twice before getting back up. The way Lucy admired Kwan made his face turn bright red. He planted a kiss on Lucy's lip.
"I love you baby." Kwan said between kisses.
"We love you more." Lucy smiled, as she rubbed her stomach.

Kwan remembered that day like it was yesterday. He wish he could go back to when times were much simpler than they are now. When he looked up from his phone, they were pulling up to his old condo, penthouse at the Residences at Mandarin Oriental. Once he walked in he was instantly greeted by the staff.

"How you doing, Mr. Kwan. It's so nice to see you." The older woman smiled as she stopped doing her computer work.

"I'm good, Ms. Carla. But I need to see your tapes from 2 months ago, when I left. The entire day. The woman looked as if Kwan had something on his face. As bad as she wanted to help Kwan, she couldn't. The tapes were confidential and she could get in serious trouble.

"Kwan... as bad as I wanted to you know I can't.." She said feeling bad.

Kwan quickly pulled out the thick sack of a hundred dollar bills. He placed it on the concierge desk. Carla's eyes widen as she looked back from the stack to Kwan. She exhaled, "Kwan I can get in a lot of trouble if-."

"I know I know. I just need some clue as to where Lucy is.. she's pregnant with my children. It won't take long." Kwan pleaded. Carla looked around and quickly grabbed the stack before turning around and unlocking the door behind her. She motioned him to follow as Se jun and Kwan's body guard posted up outside until he returned.

Once they got in the security room, Kwan got straight to work. He put in the date he was last there and watched the tapes. Kwan seen nothing unusual until a familiar face popped up. He clenched his jaw as Corey walked to the front desk. He waited a moment until another employee got off the phone, he then walked to the elevator. And didn't come back down to the lobby until 15 minutes later. But the timing wasn't connecting because Kwan also saw her after that, so he continued to watch the tapes.
Hours passed by and he watched closely as it got to the part where they were leaving.
He smiled as he saw Lucy blow him a kiss. He was missing her dearly. He looked over to see someone who didn't look like they belong there take the stairs, so he waited for the male with the hat and sweats on come back to the lobby. He slowly fast forwarded the tapes, he looked at the time of the tape and remembered it was the same time that Lucy called him.
"Do you have tapes of the outside?" He asked. Carla nodded as she pulled up the front door camera. Nothing out of the usual came up, Kwan was starting to get agitated. Carla looked at Kwan but didn't speak. She gave him some time before she said what she had to say.

"We also have a backdoor, there's cameras back there." She suggested. Kwan nodded before Carla pulled up those. And there he saw it. Lucy being dragged out to an unmarked car. The unknown man looked around but gladly he looked at the camera.

"Pause it." Kwan instructed, But the image was still too blurry to make out. "Fuck!" Kwan spazzed out.

"Just calm down okay? You gotta stay strong for Lucy.." Carla rubbed his shoulder. "I got some guys that can get us a better view. But it's going to take a while. I'll let you know as soon as possible." She added. Kwan nodded before pulling out another stack.

"You get me a face and there's a lot more where this came from." He places the stack near her and exited the room.
He motioned his guards to follow him.
"Everything Good?" His body guard asked.

"Not yet. But it will be."