Chapter 11

๑Chapter 11๑

Jayden’s P.O.V.

“Sebastian, would you fetch us all a can of coke?” Robert asks Luke in a horrible British accent. Since Luke lost the race he has been forced to serve us all. All of us are just sitting around the game room doing nothing in particular.

On our way back when everyone was packing into the Jeep, Raven caught my eye and gave me a pleading look and I realized she didn’t want to be stuck in the back. I then suggested the winner should ride up front and no one had any problems with that except Luke, of course as he narrowed his eyes at me, but he didn’t say anything. Raven gave me a smile in thanks and I smile back but quickly turn away when I realize what I was doing.

And since then we have been driving Luke crazy with our demands. Usually the twins are the ones who do this since they are always arguing amongst themselves and we are able to pass them easily but since Raven was able to run Luke off the road he ended up last. I smile remembering all the tricks she did just so she could win. I guess she isn’t that person I thought she was.

When Luke returns and gives Robert and Roman their drinks I decide to fool around with him also.

“Hey Luke how about you bring me a bowl of popcorn.” I say throwing him a smirk

“Of course.” He says through clenched teeth. I hear Raven stifle a laugh and I smile at her. When Luke returns and hands me the popcorn, I wait until he sits down to bother him again.

“How about a drink for me and the winner.” I say just as I see him relax. He narrows his eyes at me but gets up and goes to get the drinks. When he comes back he takes the privilege of shaking my can first and handing it to me. He then makes his way to Raven, does an exaggerated bow, and handing her the soda.

“My lady.” He says. Raven gives him an uncomfortable smile but still takes the drink and mumbles a thanks. He then makes himself comfortable laying his head in her lap. He can’t be serious about fooling around with her, if he does and hurts her I’m sure the twins would go ballistic, they already think of her as family. 

“Raven!” I hear a familiar voice yell. Oh great. Gabby comes skipping in and stands right in front of Raven. “Come on lets go play.” She says as she pulls on her hand, but Luke grabs their hands and pulls Raven back down.

“No she’s being my pillow right now.” Raven looks as if she would rather be anywhere else then on that couch. I’m about to go over and pull him off, but the twins beat me to it.

“Come one Luke she doesn’t want to be your pillow.” Robert says as he grabs a hold of Luke’s ankles and Roman grabs his arms. In one swift motion they pull him off the couch and toss him to the floor. He lands with an Oomph and tries to get back over to the couch but the twins tackle him.

“Run Raven!” Roman begins. “Save yourself!” Robert finishes. As they both wrestle with Luke on the floor. Gabby squeals as she drags a laughing Raven behind her. Well I’d rather my sister be with her that Luke. Wait did I just say that? 

 “Aw come on guys I just want to have a little fun.” Luke says when he finally frees himself from the twins. The twins narrow their eyes at him and tackle him again.

“We don’t need you scaring her off.” Robert says

“She’s actually nice and different from the rest of those snobby girls at school.” This time Roman says.

“Alright guys knock it off.” Aiden says as he throws a couple of pillows to the three. “But their right Luke, she is pretty cool. I’d prefer it if she stays our friends rather then one of your one night flings.”