Chapter 14

๑Chapter 14๑

Jayden’s P.O.V

I watch Raven wince, pulling the phone away from her ear, because whoever she’s talking to seems to be yelling. I can see she’s terrified as she covers the mouthpiece with her hand. She mutters an excuse me, and leaves. Who is she talking to? Is it Clark?

“I’m going to the bathroom.” I say to the guys. I make my way to the kitchen and wait just outside the doorway as I see Raven is inside the kitchen.

“What are you going to make me do? But I have no way of getting to the house.” I hear Raven say. Whoever she’s talking to starts yelling at her since I’m even able to hear them but I can’t make out what they’re saying.

“No Clark, don’t do anything to her. I’ll do what you want, just leave her alone.” Her voice starts to break.

So it is Clark.

“Okay okay, I’ll be there.” With that, she hangs up and I make my way over back to the rest of the guys. Moments later Raven walks in with a troubled expression.

“Um Robert, Roman do you think you can give me a ride somewhere?” Putting the game they were playing on pause, they both look up at her with a questionable expression.

“Uh yea sure, just let us get ready.” Roman says. But before they can get up I interrupt.

“I’ll take you. I’m already ready and that way we don’t have to disturb the twins’ game.” I say already getting up and walking to the door, not even giving anyone a chance to argue.

As I get into my truck I see Raven hesitantly step up, but she still gets in.

“So, where to?” I ask her as I make my way to the main street.

“Oh, you can just drop me off at that park near the theater.”  The park?

“Okay” Right when I’m about to pull up to the curb Raven pulls out her phone.

“I’ll be there in a little bit.” She says when she answers. “No, you don’t need to do that. I’m almost there.” Clark-I’m guessing that’s who she’s talking to- yells something I can’t make out and then she hangs up.

“Um thanks…” she mutters and climbs out.

I know I shouldn’t but I had a feeling something bad was going to happen, so I followed her anyways. I thought she was going to just meet someone at the park, but she continues walking down the block. Where is she going?

I keep following her down a couple more blocks and see her turn down a street. I follow slowly and am surprised when I begin to drive through a prestigious neighborhood.

Raven passes a couple of high end houses and stops in front of the largest one on the block. Is this where she lives? It’s as big as my house.

I park a few houses down so she doesn’t see me. She makes her way through the gates and enters the house. If she just needed a ride home I could have just dropped her off in front.

I’m about to leave when I see her exit the gates carrying two duffle bags. She wipes her eyes as if she was crying-why would she be crying? Looking both ways she starts walking down the street.

I start panicking when she passes me, but it seems she’s too lost in thought to even notice me. Now where is she going? And what’s in the bags? Does she do jobs for him? She doesn’t seem the type.

I keep following her for about ten to fifteen minutes until she turns into an ally way near a supermarket. I wait across the street and a few seconds later I hear a few gun shots. I’m about to get down and check on her when she comes running out.