Chapter 10

๑Chapter 10๑

Ring!!!

“Alright class don’t forget to read chapter sixteen and do the assignment at the end, it’ll be due next class.” Mr. Nicole says dismissing the class.

I quickly gather my stuff and left the classroom in record time. That class period couldn’t have gotten more awkward. I stop at my locker and put up the books I don’t need and head for the parking lot. As I near my car I find Luke leaning on it, when I get closer I’m tackled by two red heads as the squish me with their hugs.

“Yes Raven’s going!” They both yell.

“Ready to go?” Luke asks me. 

“The rest of us car pooled so just follow the black jeep. Are you sure you don’t want to drop off your car? The road gets pretty bumpy the high we go and I don’t think you would want to mess your car up.” Aiden says. 

Where’d he come from? I swear it’s like these guys are secret agents or something, always popping out of nowhere and disappearing just as fast.

“Well aren’t we going to make a stop to pick up the four wheelers and the bikes?” I ask.

“Yea we’re going to pick those up at Jay’s house.” Just my luck.

“Um I guess I could leave it there, I mean if it’s okay with you.” I turn to face Jayden. He just stares at me for a moment but then nods his head.

“Alright then let’s go! I call shot gun!” The twins both go racing down to a Jeep not too far away and start fighting for the front seat.

“I don’t think so, I’m always shot gun when Jay’s driving!” Aiden yells as he runs after them and pushes them out of the way.

“Aw great now I’m going to be stuck in the back with those two knuckle heads.” Luke says as he joins the rest of the guys. I’m about to go inside my car but someone stops me. Looking up it’s none other than Jayden.

“Yes?” I don’t even try to hide how irritated I am.

“Uh… I…I’m sorry.” That’s all he says before he goes running to the jeep.

Sorry? Sorry for what? Shrugging it off as I get into my car and follow the guys.

╰☆╮

Jayden’s P.O.V.

I’m sorry? That’s all I manage to say? I put my foot down harder on the pedal and start going over the speed limit. It doesn’t matter, cops around here don’t even bother pulling anyone over they know it’s a waste of time since pretty much everyone around here is loaded and is able to get out of any ticket. Looking in the rear view mirror I see Raven struggling to keep up so I slow down a bit. 

“No I get to ride with her I met her first.” I hear Robert say.

“So what she likes me more.” Roman says.

“She thinks of me as her brother, bloods thicker than water.” 

“We’re twins we have the same blood, therefore she’s my sister too.”

“I invited her so she’s riding with me.” Luke says. My grip tights around the wheel as I see him smirking through the rearview mirror. I glare at him for a while until I see a familiar Camaro zoom past us.

“Race!” The twins scream in unison causing Luke to wince. I smile at them and hit the gas catching up to Raven. With no traffic we have to trouble racing next to each other.

“Hey someone call her and give her directions, she’s too far ahead and she’s about to miss the exit.” I say to the guys passing my phone to the back.