Meeting Dick Grayson

SUMMERY:Ok so this is how you met Dick and a bit of time after he moves in and becomes Robin.

WARNINGS:Obviously the death of the Graysons though I won't go into much detail. And some fluff I gues. Oh and sorry this took so long I've just been so busy. And

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

--------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

I was really excited. Tonight Bruce was taking me to the circus that was in town. I was so excited because I had always loved the circus, ever since I was a kid. That was probably why Bruce had decided that a trip to the circus would be fun.

--------------------------------------------
That night a little boys' world shattered infront of his eyes.

We watched horrified as The Flying Graysons, the acrobats of the circus, fell to their deaths as their 7 year old son watched from the platform of the trapeeze. I looked up at the little boy on the platform.

After the tent had been cleared out and everybody had left, Bruce and I went over to where Commissioner Gordon was talking to the owner of the circus, Mr. Haley.

The commissioner looked over at us and smiled as we approached the duo. Mr Haley looked at us as we came to stand beside them.

"Mr Haley this is Bruce and Y/N Wayne. Bruce, Y/N this is the owner of the circus Jack Haley." He said.

"It's nice to meet you Mr Haley. Jim what is going to happen to the little boy?" I aked the Commissiner.

"His name is Richard and he will most likely go to an orphanage here in Gotham." He said sadly.

I looked over at Bruce who had a thoughtful look on his face.

"What if we adopt him?" Bruce finally spoke looking at me.

I smiled and nodded.

"I think thats a brilliant idea my love. That way we can promise Mr Haley that he will be well looked after and he will not go to an orphanage." I said with a soft smile.

"I'm afraid they have already taken him." Jim said regretfully and I looked at Bruce to see that he looked angry.

Soon we left as well and went home to get all the paperwork done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally got all the paperwork done and were out all the orphanages were full so little Richard was sent to the Juvinile Detention Centre, and man were Bruce and I possitively PISSED. We made sure that everybody that was involved with Richard's case knew that both of us were not happy at how this little boy, who had just lost everything and was the cutest and sweetest little thing, was treated.

The car ride home was quiet but as soon as we got home I couldn't help but giggle at the way the little boys' eyes widened at the sight of his new home. Even Bruce chuckled.

I was the one who showed him his new room and he looked around with wide eyes as he took everything in. His eyes finally landed on me where I had stayed in the doorway as Bruce joined me.

"This is all for me?" He asked in disbelief as he stared at us.

"Yes Chum this is all for you." Bruce chuckled.

Suddenly we were almost knocked over by the 7 year old practically throwing himself at us in a hug. We laughed and hugged the little boy tightly.