Another son?

WORD COUNT: 586
Dick is about 9 here and
Jason is 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~Y/N p.o.v.~~~~~~~~

It has been about two years since Bruce and I adopted Dick and he hasn't grown much remaining small and slim, though he did have quite a bit of mxuscle on him from being Robin each night he was stil slim.

Also in these two years the criminals had learnt, rather painfully might I add, that if they did something to my little bird all HELL would break loose. Villians only ever kidnapped Robin once. Unless there insane *cough* Joker *cough*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were responding to the Bat signal and were talking to Commissioner Gorden. We were almost done and nothing important was being said and Gorden was talking to Bruce anyway so I returned to the Batmobile only to find a boy probably only a couple years younger than Dick trying to steel the tires off of the car. I just stood there blinking at the kid as he looked at me and blinked sparkling green eyes at me.

I heard my boys comming and apparently so did the kid as he stood and turned to run but I stood in the entrance of the alley that we had hidden the Batmobile in and crossed my arms over my chest. I saw Bruce come down onto the alley and Dick stayed up on the roof. Bruce approached the kid and in pure fear the kid swung the tire iron at him. He dodged and grabbed it from the kid. I blinked and promptly burst out laughing and I could hear Dick was doing the same.

I had to admit this kid was brave not many people were brave enogh to take a swing at The Batman.

Bruce glared at me and then looked back at the kid. I did the same as I had sobered up from my laughing fit.

Now that I actually looked at the kid he looked increadibly thin like he hadn't seen a decent meal in a while and judging by the poor state of his clothes he probably hadn't.

I looked over at Bruce as he started to speak to the kid.

"What's your name kid?" He was met with silance. He asked a few more questions with the same result before looking at me expectantly. I rolled my eyes under my mask, walked over and knelt infront of the kid.

"Hey there Pal we don't bite." I said in a soft voice. He seemed to relax a little at that and I smiled.
"What's your name Pal?" I asked in the same tone.
"Jason." He said in a small voice. I smiled at him.
"Hey Jason it's nice to meet you. Now where are your parents?" I smiled. He frowned and looked down as he answered with one word.
"Dead." I blinked slowly and then looked at Bruce. 'We can not just leave him out here.' Bruce just sighed and nodded though I saw the faint smile. "Come on down Robin." He called up to the roof and Robin came down. Jason looked at Robin in awe and Robin smiled at him. We all got in the Batmobile, well Jason was tugged into the Batmobile by a happy Robin much to his shock mind you. I smiled as I listened to the two boys talk as we drove home I looked over at Bruce and he was smiling too.

Three months later we had two sons, Richard John Grayson-Wayne and Jason Peter Todd-Wayne. And Dick was an amazing big brother.