Chapter 2

"Ainu?" Farhan asked, narrowing his eyes warningly.

"Yeah." She said with a slight curve on her lips.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" His voice rose, stroding to her.

"What you are roaring for?" She pretended to be cool.

"Ainu, this is too much! You know that I can't sing with that creature. Then why did you do it?" He almost barked at her.

"Because I want you to solve things with her." She replied softly.

"But I did not ask you and I don't want to!"

"Calm down Faru. It's nothing but just a song."

"Okay then. Listen, you did it to solve things, right? And I have decided not to sing." He said emphasizing each words.

"But Faru..." She seemed shocked.

"Eby, just call someone else to sing." With those words, he left the backstage with his guitar.

"Hey, listen." She ran after him, not being able to get with his pace.

Eby turned to see Aju wearing the most pathetic face, "Will you sing?"

"I think someone is calling me. Okay. See ya." He scooted away leaving the other one with a hand on head.

Eby moved to Rinu, the so called list maker and announcer, only to inform about the cancelled programm.

"But, why? Ainu told that Farhan would sing." Rinu asked agaped.

"Yeah. Your Ainu. She is the one who messed up everything."

"Don't worry Eby. We can ask Shreya to sing alone." She suggested.

"Nop! It won't work. But I will find a way."

"Where is Ainu?" A femal voice enquired, coming to Rinu.

Eby turned to see the source of voice. He knew well who was it just hearing her.

And it was her. Anjali.

When Anjali came to see him beside, she threw her gaze the otherway, "Uh, I will just go and check." She excused before walking away.

Eby heaved a sigh, recalling the incident happened three years ago.

He still remember her face when he uttered those three magical words to her. She seemed so shocked, doubting her ears were lying or not.

He had never tried to talk to her after it as he knew how his presence would make her uncomfortable.

She always tried to avoid or ignore him just as she did before a second.

Rinu shook her head thinking her friend would never understand him.

▪▪▪▪▪

"Okay okay. Then you can sing alone." Ainu took hold of his hand to stop him.

"If you want to, you go and sing. Just leave me." This time he spoke up firmly.

"I'm sorry Faru." She shifted her gaze downwards, feeling a bit guilt.

"Okay. I'm going then." She started to move, very sure that the only way to win him, was by sentimental moves. She doubted once she could get any response.

But the other second, he reached for her arm, "Did I say to go?"

"But you said to leave you." She answered biting her lips.

"Even after knowing that I always say things which I don't mean?" She smiled, gazing at his brown eyes.

Hurraayyyy!!! She won!!!

"Okay then. Let's go main hall." She yelled excitedly.

"What is with you and the main hall? Is your boyfriend performing there?"

"Maybe." She shrugged as he shook his head laughingly.

The duo stepped out the campus whereas everyone else were getting in the main hall. "You know something? I bet with Aju over that stunning fresher girl." Farhan smiled proudly.

"Which one?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Viha." He looked heavenwards, mentioning her name.

"Oh! Is she that much worth?"

"More than you can think. She is hooooot."

"Ergh! Only if she knew that it is your 'n' th number of bet over girls." She shook her head in disgust.

"And what? Neither of you win before." She stated the bleeding truth.

"But this time I will win for sure." He assured.

They came across the huge entrance never quiting blabbering. Out of nowhere a black merecedes strode their way making Amaaya to jump and thereby land on the ground. "Ouch!" She cried.

Farhan knelt down checking her out before turning to face that crazy driver.

▪▪▪▪▪

*PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMEND AND SHARE*