Chapter 50-[Part 2]

"I can't believe that small girl in skirt is you." Farhan said scanning out the photo in his hand.

"Is it because I looked ugly then?" Shreya cocked a brow at him.

"Ofcourse." He shrugged intenting to mock her.

"So what's up with now?" She placed a hand over hips glaring. It made effort to shut his mouth for a while.

"Uh, I mean.. you looked below average then. And now you look average. Just average." He emphasized on last words.

Shreya smiled as she never felt offended at any of his comments.

Afterall it was Farhan.

He never spoke up his heart. He was too weak when it comes to emotions. And she knew how he liked making fun of his favourites. Her heart smiled at the thought of her being one of it.

Once Farhan was about to poke at the other things in the box, "Uh, it's over. Nothing more to see." She covered it with her palms.

"Come on, It would be fun to see that whole box of yours."

"Farhan, those are my private things. I don't want to show you."

"Don't forget you are the one who brought me here." He accused a finger at her.

"But.."

"No but. Move." He pushed her aside to get a clear view of the box. Then his eyes caught something inside the box. He took out the photo and stood still seeing it. "You--you have this?"

Farhan looked at the photo in which they both were laughing out. Shreya held his guitar as he looked into her. He remembered it.

Every time she came saying she wanted to play guitar and ended up crossing the strings altogether. Though he considered his guitar to be sacred, he never scold her for what she did. He used to forget everything seeing her.

"Yeah. I kind of save it." She said biting her lower lip.

And the next picture was horrible. He sat on a desk with his arms circling around a girl with swollen, red lips.

Yeah, the Viha.

"Oh my god! What on earth made you keep this? Look at her lips. It's scary."

"Well, you were not scared then." She pointed.

"Because I was--uh-so into her that I even ignored the condition of her lips."

"Oho." She rolled her dramatically.

"Wait wait. So that's confirmed. You were stalking me all those while, were n't you? And you might have felt jelly, huh?" Farhan asked amused at the fact.

"Uh, what? No." He laughed watching her stammering.

"I guessed that you two would end up in the way you did. But the thing haunted me was Kaira. I thought you too had.."

"I hadn't, okay?" He assured as she smiled back.

"I can't believe that filthy lady, Suzan had done all those dirty play to patch you two." He added.

"She is so cruel. The thing she had done to me was okay. Afterall she was my aunt for god's sake. But Ishaan had gone through a lot because of her. I still remember his face when he confessed that non existing thing." she added.

"Yeah, he was suffering then."

"And I never failed to see you too. I saw how devastated was you on that day." she said softly trying not to hurt his feelings.