PROLOGUE

"Ohh my god! You see that?" Emy turned aside to see her sister's reaction. It was indeed the most important thing while she was watching the actress in the movie going to commit suicide.

"I'm not blind." Amaaya said as she wiped away her tears.

"Seriously Ainu, you are crying for her? She only decides to end her life. Such a stupid girl!" Emy shook her head before extending her hand to reach the popcorn packet her sister was holding.

Once she reached, "What the heck? Biscuits in popcorn packet?" Emy tried to speak with her breathe as she didn't want to wake up their mom that too in the climax part of the movie granting a chance for her to scold them for making home a midnight theatre.

"Yeah. That too cream biscuits." Amaaya passed a victorious grin, showcasing her chocolaty teeth.

"You know I'm ashamed to say that you are three years elder than me. And how can you not tell me that it was biscuits? You played with my hate on popcorns." Emy pouted.

"Ohh my! She is over." Amaaya declared, her wet eyes glued to the screen. With that, Emy shifted her mind to the movie.

"By the way, she is over. Now you two thieves can go and sleep." The duo turned to see their beloved mother, with her arms over chest, passing the deathliest glare at them.

While they getting ready to go without facing her, "And to my dearest daughter no. 1, no biscuits for you for a week. You had more than it. Now go." Afterwhich she watched her daughters scooting to their room followed by a bang of the door.

"Ainu..." Emy called to check whether she was also awake just as her.

"Uhm"

"What you are thinking?"

"Natasha. Why did she commit suicide? Doesn't she have any brain?" Scoffed Amaaya, still pondering over the story.

"Maybe she felt it too hard to choose one among her love and bestfriend. She has her own reasons you know." Emy felt herself more smarter than her so called fourteen year old pathetic sister.

"She is wrong. Terribly horribly and fuctionally wrong."

"Well, that's too much of words." Emy sighed. "What if you were put in her situation?"

"Huh? Me? That's not gonna happen." Amaaya let out a smile of confidence.

"Why so?" She asked back curiously.

"No one is going to fall in love with me in first place. And, I won't be even thinking about suicide. Instead, I will be the happiest one in the universe."

"Happiest? How?"

"She has gifted with the best ones. What more she needs than the love from her guy and soulfriend?"

"Sad to say you are the stupidiest."

"Huh?"

"You will get to know once your little head seek a growth."

"As if!" She laughed.

"Well, what kind of guy you like to have?"

"Remember that you are only eleven." Amaaya shot a glare which she could not even detect in that dim light.

"Tell me yaar."

"Uh.. guy? Uhm, someone from a very poor family than ours that I can make him happier with what we have."

"Someone who hates biscuits that he will give me his too."

"Someone who laughs more than me in awkward situations that he will be the one getting scolded not me."

"Someone who eats like a pig that I will not be the only one to get called foodie."

"Someone who runs after the bus that I can get in my bus even I'm late. And someone..."

"Hrghhhhhh." Amaaya stopped halfway hearing her sister snoring as if it was the end of the world.

"Emy? Are you asleep already?" Her question was treated with another louder snore which made her to remain silent.

"Well.. I won't be having a tragic lifestory as Natasha. She is more stupid than me. Wait, I'm not stupid. Poor Emy, she don't even get that I'm acting that way." She pulled up her blanket to her neck.

"But what if I have to make a choice between biscuits and icecreams?"

                           ●●●●●

                /AUTHOR'S NOTE/

As this is my first ever work, mistakes will be there. So, kindly bear with those.

                    /DISCLAIMER/

The characters in the story are fictional and totally my creation. This story does not intend to hurt anyone or their emotions. Any resemblance to characters, plot or incidences are absolutely coincidental.

AND PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK!!!

All Rights Reserved ©