Chapter 24

Beep! Beep! Beep!!!

Ishaan reached to get his phone lying on the side table.

At the time he reached phone,it stoped ringing. Without even looking it, he turned to the other side of bed to resume his sleep.

The bed was totally messed up. Dany, Aju and Farhan were so entangled like a sandwitch with Aju in the centre.

Aju was holding a bun in his hand like a small kid with his favourite toy.

Beep! Beep! Beep!!!

"Erghh." Ishaan shouted in irritation.

He took the phone and swiped the green one with half- opened eyes.

"Hello" He said with much disgust.

"Good morning my dear son" A sweet voice on the other end.

"Mom?"

"What? You want anyone else to call you this early morning?" She teased him.

"You know that I'm sleeping now. Then why you call me now?" He asked twisting his lips.

"You forgot about today? How can I sit here patiently without even wishing my son?" She asked in a kiddish tone.

"Mama, you can wish another time. Please don't spoil my sleep."

"No. No. No. You better get up now and come fast." She ordered.

"But Mom.."

"No buts and ifs. I'm waiting here with all your favourite dishes. Hurry up Ishaan!" With that,she hunged up.

"Dammnn!"

Ishaan kept his phone aside and turned to see Eby who was sleeping peacefully on the couch hugging a pillow.

He felt like smiling seeing him that way.

Out of a sudden, *Pttshhhhhssh*

At the next second,Ishaan was on the floor with his hand on back.

"Ouchhh" He yelled out in pain.

Ofcourse, he was used to this. Whenever, he slept beside Farhan, he ended up falling on the floor with his heavy trample.

Anyhow, Ishaan stood up and gave a murdering look to the sleeping monkey.

"You are gonna die soon man." He shouted.

Then he came to see Farhan's phone which was vibrating with messages.

When he checked it,he felt a bit regret.

Viha:

Good morning Honey...

Today we can go for shopping at Centuary Mall.

And what about a Matinee show together?

Ohh god!I can't wait for it ; )

Come on man,Get up.

I will call you when I'm ready, okay?

"What is wrong with this girl? Why can't she go there alone?" Ishaan said while reading it.

When he was about to put his phone back, an idea striked his mind.

He took his phone and shoved in his pockets. And never forget to give an evil smirk at Farhan who was sleeping without knowing anything.

Firstly he didn't like Farhan hanging out with that Red Lips. Yeah. Viha's name in his mind was replaced by the name 'Red Lips' which was given by someone else.