Chapter 5

Four kept looking her wearing not so similar faces.

Ishaan was a bit unsure whether she was the one who called out his name. She stepped closer hesitantly, hanging her bag on one of her shoulders.

Ishaan waited her to speak."Can we have a talk Ishaan?" She asked out hiding all of her fears.

"She called out his name twice? This was not supposed to happen." Kaira faced the other shit heads, pouting.

"She was such a nice girl. But the bad timing is gonna screw her." Aju said sadly.

Ishaan could find no reasons to have a talk with her who was not even his classmate. Figuring out the reason, he forgot about other things which Aju thought would screw her.

"Uhm." He nodded, still hesitating.

Ishaan stepped away with Amaaya leaving two dumbo faces there.

"He was much concerned about calling Aju by his name. Now what?" Kaira broke the silence.

"Hey you, that's my question." Being clueless, Aju rubbed the back of his neck.

"Get to know later." Eby nodded with a knowing glint.

▪▪▪▪

They passed couple of classes, thinking who would start up the conversation.

Amaaya felt a bit nervous, recalling him giving hard punches to those guys on the previous day. She was way well for casual talks but official one was something she never used to.

Suddenly, something gauged her attention. Her eyes drove to the playground where the boys were playing football all insanely.

"So, what?" His weighted voice brought back her to cruel reality.

"Uh, I.." She began stuttering.

He waited her few seconds but once could not get any reply, he asked exhaling. "So, you are here for Farhan?"

"Hm, but how you know that?" She blurted before feeling the sudden urge to shut her mouth from asking stupid questions as it would lead to a long convo which she never wanted.

"Only that thing could make you stand here." He said giving a straight look. She felt a nerve of ego at those words which made her to feel belittle before him.

"Okay.." She made up her mind to speak.

"I know that Faru would be the one who over acted and messed up your bond. But he is feeling regret about it. I mean, I can sense it" Ishaan never find the need to argue her as he too was sure about it.

"Actually, what was the problem between you two?" Covering up her uncomfortability, she asked out.

"What?"

"Uh, would you mind telling me the reason for your breakup?" She already made a mental note to give punches to her face as soon as she get home for asking it in the dumbest way as possible.

"What if I do mind? Now, not only his beard which was going to give her nightmares but also his deep, intense voice.

"Huh?"

"How can I share someone my personal matters?"

"But it's not only yours.. I mean.." She bit her lips finding no words.

"Well, if you are thinking that way, why can't you go and ask your Faru about it?" He asked, emphasizing on the word your.

"Ouch." That was all she said.

Amaaya made a desperate face, partly agreeing it was a sense making question. Anyhow, she mustered up some courage to go on with the matter as she had already opened it.