The Return

DISCLAIMER!!!!:I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. NOT THE CHARACTERS,BOOKS,TV SHOW, MOVIE,COMPANY.....NOTHING OK thats all OH AND THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR SEASON 1,2,3,4,5 AND 6 OF ONCE UPON A TIME AND SOME SPOILERS FOR BOOK 1,2,3,4,5,6

Clary's POV

We get back to story Brooke. We go to granny's where everyone is. "We defeated the evil queen and Hades" Regina says.
"Yeah You kinda forgot us" Maia says.
"Hey! That's your fault, you two where too busy to pay attention to what was happening" Magnus says. Maia blushes slightly.
"We where not!" Maia says. Magnus rolls his eyes.
"Right" He says.
"Magnus....I found a spell that could take you back to your world" Belle says and gives us a book. Magnus grabs it. He frowns.
"This is an extremely easy spell" he says... "huh....who knew inter dimensional traveling was so easy" he says. " You sure you don't want our help on something else?"Magnus asks.
"No we can handle zelena" Regina says. "But You have to handle the Clave" Regina says.
"Right we should get going" Alec says.
"Alright" Jace says. We all go out to the library. Magnus opens a portal.
"Hey Red" Maia says. Red looks up. Maia throws her a necklace. "If you want to find out more about being a wolf open the locket" Maia says and jumps in with Bat.
"You And Dorothy make a cute couple" Magnus says. "Take care Regina....oh and Emma.....be careful with those powers.....their more powerful than you think" he says then jumps in with Alec.
"Thaaaannkkkk you for your helllllllllp" Alec screams as he drops. We all laugh.
"Well it has been fun but we need to go" Izzy says pulling Simon in.
"Wait I'm not doneeeee" Simon says as he drops.
"Thanks for everything" I say. Jace smiles and nods agreeing. Me and Jace ready to jump. I stop and turn around. "Oh and Hook" i say. He looks at me.
"Yes?" He says.
"You still owe me a phone" I say. Then me and Jace jump into the portal. I land on top of Jace. We look around we are in the center of Idris. Everyone rushes to us. Drowning us with questions
"What happened?" Someone asks.
"You wouldn't Believe us if we told you" Jace says grinning at me. I grin back at him. Yup. Is the last thing I think.