= Nine =

They were doing fine as a couple for this past months and seems like none of their friends knew about this except for Changsub since he happened to be the match maker. Seulgi and Irene were suspicious over them but they just can't pint point what exactly happened between these two, not yet. They didn't feel like letting them know about this, not that they're embarrassed with each other, they just want everyone know about their relationship naturally.

It was like any other day where Yeri will spend her little time with Joy at her boutique. " So as I were saying, I'm not sure what he had in minds. Sometimes he shows that he love me but at times, he doesn't seems like did. " " What about you ? Does your heart still feel the same for him ? " " I love him unnie but he just so difficult to understand. Sometimes I think whether I've made a right choice or not. " That happen to make Joy to stop doing whatever that she did and looked at Yeri in confusion. " You're saying ? " " I wonder, what if I choose Sungjae oppa over him. Will things turn out better for me ? " She didn't say a word and just listen to Yeri's worries.

" Can I tell you something. Recently, I texted Sungjae oppa. " " Owh, really ? "

Joy knew about this since Sungjae himself tells her on it. He even gave her the screenshot of their messages just so Joy would trust him since Yeri is still a sensitive issue even when Joy didn't ask for it. But seeing how he did that only makes her feel at ease, knowing that he really sincere in loving her. He want her to always trust him and she did.

" Yeah. I asked him whether he's doing fine and I did said that I missed him. " Joy wasn't surprised since she already read all of that. " But unnie, seems like he has move on. " " How do you know that ? " " He treats me differently, as if I'm his sister. "

Joy could only heaved a sigh upon hears that from Yeri. She knew that tone and she knew that Yeri had somehow regrets with her choices.

" Yeri-ah, can I ask you something ? " Yeri nodded in return, waiting nervously for her question. " If you've given a chance, who will you choose ? Sungjae or Jungkook ? " Without waiting, Yeri gave her answers that surprised her, " Sungjae oppa. " " Sungjae ? Why ? " " Because I realised that he treats me better than Jungkook oppa. " " I see. " " But unnie, I don't think I deserve him either. He's just too good for me. I did took him for granted and I do not think I deserve to end up this way. "

Somehow, in Joy's eyes, there's a slight guilt as she's looking at Yeri knowing that this young girl should deserve a better person. And knowing that she's the one who took that person from Yeri had only makes her feel suffocated inside. Should she let him go for Yeri's happiness ? But she love him too. Can she be strong enough to sacrifice her love for this girl ?

" Unnie, your phone had been ringing since then. " Joy quickly took her phone away when she saw who's the caller. She excused herself to the pantry before get the call.

" Hey, sorry if it took me long to answer. " " It's fine. So, what chu doing ? " " Just having some talk with Yeri. " " Owh, she's there. " " Not now. I'm in the pantry at the moment. So what's up ? " " Well, I just missed you. " " We just saw each other this morning. " " Yeah, I know but I can't help it but to think of you. " " Sweet talker. " " I won't disturb you anymore. Go ahead and continue your talk with Yeri. "

Sungjae was about to drop the line when suddenly Joy stops him, " I need to tell you something. " " Go on. " " I've spoke to Yeri and .. and I think she's still have feelings for you. " " So ? " " Eerrm, what will you do if I let you go for her ? I mean I feel guilty and ... " " Do you want me to get mad at you Sooyoung ? How can you even think of that ? Were you just playing with my feelings all this time that makes you easily push me away for that friend of yours ? "

She knew she was wrong for even mentioning that and she deserves his rage for her. " I'm.. sorry. I shouldn't said that. I just ... I do love you Sungjae. I don't know what's got into me that I asked you such question. " " Please don't mention about leaving me Sooyoung. I love you. I love you until I feel that I can't live without you. "

Sooyoung heart dropped when she heard that. It just makes her feel bad at some point to know that she already hurts him with her words. " I'm sorry. I won't leave you Sungjae. " " Good. And I think it's time for you to let them know about us. I don't like the idea of Yeri keep mentioning about me in front of you. Don't you feel jealous at all ? " " You told me to trust you and I did. That's why I didn't feel jealous. " " Come on, even a little ? " " Okay, a little bit maybe. " " It's good to have a bit of jealousy Sooyoung. That means you love me. "

She walked back to the counter once she's done with the talk, and noticed Yeri is still there, playing with her phone. " I thought you're going already. " " Maybe later. So unnie, who are you talking to ? " " My friend. " " Are you sure cause your smiles looks different unnie. Say, by any chance, do you have a boyfriend now ? " " M-Mwo ? " " Just tell me. Even Seulgi unnie feels weird with your behaviour lately. She said you will always smile whenever you're on the phone. "

* Darn ! Did they noticed ? Was I too obvious ? *

" Come on, soon or later we will know anyway. " Yeri had been bombarding her with so many questions that cause Joy to feel flustered. She try to remain calm but that girl is way persistent making Joy to unknowingly nodded her head when she's been asked, " You have a boyfriend. Didn't you ? " which cause the girl to shrieked in happiness.

" Who ? Tell me, tell me. " She took a deep breath couple of times to make herself calm before speak, " Not now Yeri. I'll tell you once I'm ready. " " Wae ? Were you in a relationship with someone's husband ? " " What ? NO ! " " Then why are you being secretive again ? " " I'll tell you soon ok but not now. " " Aaiiishh ! Arasso. But just so you know, I won't give up on asking you. " She stuck out her tongue teasingly to Joy before walked out from her store, making Joy to heaved a sigh of relief.

* I'm sorry Sungjae. I'm still not ready to tell her. *