= Six =

Every steps that she took had only made her heart races wildly. She didn't know why would she bother about it. It wasn't confirm yet but why does her hearts says it was true ?

* But if it's true ? How should I react to that ? It's going to be so awkward with him again. *

She was so into her thoughts that she didn't realised she was already there, in front of his store.

She realised that no ones were there so quietly she tip-toe towards the entrance where then out of sudden someone's showing up from her back, making her yelled in surprised. She took a moment to calm herself before turn to look at the culprit who's having his time laughing at her since then.

" Oppa ! "

She was annoyed but at the same time feeling glad with the fact that it wasn't that person.

" Aigoo, Joyiah. You should see your face right now. " Her eyes squinted in annoyance looking at Changsub who seems like having fun mocking her. " Laugh all you want because you just makes yourself lose this bubble teas made by Wendy unnie. " She pulled of a smirk before slowly walk away, making Changsub to pulled her hand back. " Haha, you know I'm just kidding Joyiah. Oppa say sorry. "

Joy can't seem to resist his puppy eyes, making her chuckle at him. She then handed him the drinks, " Here. I'm going now. Irene unnie is alone at the shop. " " Aaahh, wae ? Just stay here. I'm bored. I don't know where the heck did Sungjae went to. " Knowing that Sungjae wasn't there, she decided to just keep this lad company for awhile.

_________________

" Omo, look at the time. It's been almost 15 minutes. I gotta go oppa. " " But Sungjae is still not here. " " Yah, oppa. Do you expect me to stay here till the shop close ? " " Can you ? " " Aiishh, you're crazy. I'm going. Bye oppa. "

She was about to turn around when suddenly a voice startled her, eventually made her freeze on her spot. " Going back already ? "

* Why now ? Why must we meet now ? *

Slowly, she turned and the first thing that she noticed is his smiling face which somehow had cause butterflies in her stomach. " Hi. And yeah, Irene unnie is alone so .. I better get going. "
She can't make any eye contact with him, but he keep on trying to make one with her, causing her to blush madly. " So why are you here ? "

Surprisingly, even after she explained, he seems trying to make her stay longer by asking questions.
" I brought you some drink. Well, actually Wendy unnie asked me to send it to you. " " To me ? Just me ? "

* Did he just tease me ? Omo, omo. Look at that smirk. *

" N-No. For both of you. " If only Joy can curse out loud for unexpectedly stuttering in front of him, but she knew she can't.

He nodded while sipping the bubble tea with his eyes still on hers, " Winter melon, my favourite. Do you want some ? " He pointed the straw towards her, making her eyes bulged in surprised. " Owh, no thanks. I have mine already. Enjoy your drink. I'll get going. Bye. " And without turning back, she quickly walked away, too afraid that he will notice the pink shades on her face.

He saw how fast she walk which happened to make him chuckle at it. If she thinks that he didn't realised her blushed face, she is wrong because he saw it and that only makes the lad happy inside.

" Hmm, young love. " And Changsub just have to ruined it. " What ? " " Don't what me. Just make a move already. Trust me, she will feel the same Sungjae-ah. " " Do you think so ? " " Besides, It wasn't that bad right if she reject you since you already face the heartbreak once, so the second time should be a lot easier to take. " " You know what hyung, you wasn't helping at all. " " I'm just telling the fact. "