= Three =

Joy lead her way to the next door where then she finds Irene happily sipping her bubble tea. " I can't believe you are enjoying it by yourself. " She pouted purposely to tease Irene who's having her eyes wide upon looking at her. " Oh My God ! I've totally forgot about you guys. " " Tssk ! Do you know how to make me feel better ? " " I'll treat you this time. " " Assa. And for Seulgi unnie too. " " Arasso. "

Both of them were having a small conversation with the owner of the cafe, Wendy which is also one of their friend when suddenly a girl showed up at the front door making their attention were at her now. Both Irene and Wendy were smirking when they noticed the girl was with a guy whom they knew. " Unnie I'm back. " The girl waved happily when she saw her friends noticed her presence. " Owhh Joy unnie is here too. " " Hey maknae. " Yeri, the maknae of the group is one of Wendy's employees.

" Did you guys having fun ? " Obviously, Wendy were teasing those two making Yeri to blush while the guy behind her just let out a small chuckle out of embarrassment. " We were just going for a lunch. " " Lunch can be fun too you know. " Seems like Irene too, likes to tease them. " Eerrm, I better go. Your husband might kill me if I'm late. Bye noona. " He was about to walk out when he was stopped by Irene, " Sungjae-ah, wait up. I'll follow you to your store. I've bought bubble tea for Changsub. " He nodded, waiting for Irene at the door while Yeri already making her way towards the other two. " Owh Joy, I'll see you at the shop later. " Joy just nodded, trying to look away since she felt uncomfortable with Sungjae around.

" So, how's your date maknae ? " " Unnie, it's not a date FYI. " " Yah, you've been going out with him for couple of times, what should I call that then ? " " But we're still not an item. We are just close with each other. " " Yah, clearly he likes you. Why are you being difficult here ? Don't say it's about Jungkook again. " " Well, Sungjae oppa is a good guy but Jungkook oppa is really hard to forget. We've been together for like two years and suddenly we fell apart. And now, he makes me confused. " " What do you mean ? " Yeri seems hesitant for a moment, realising that she's in the attention of her two friends right now. " Please don't be mad unnie but we've kinda keep in touch with each other again. " " Yahh! Are you mad ? " " But he seems different now and ... " " No the thing is what's going to happen to Sungjae then ? "

Joy who had been silenced since then surprisingly decided to talk. " Yeri-ah, as much as I don't like Sungjae, I do think that it's wrong to treat him that way. " It does makes them surprised since they knew Joy had never interested in anything involving Sungjae.

Usually whenever they brought up Sungjae as the topic, Joy will choose to stay aside and not even thinking of giving comments or whatsoever. It's hard to understand on Joy's reason for not liking him. Obviously she never talk to him until now and the first thing that came out from he mouth when she saw Sungjae for the first time is " That snobbish guy. I don't like him. " making all of her friends looking weirdly at her.

And now, after a year, she finally choose to get involve in his matter which makes those two to feel even more weird.

" It can be considered as a two timing and Sungjae didn't deserve that Yeri-ah. " " But he knew about Jungkook oppa and doesn't seems like been bothered about it. " " Does he knew that you and Jungkook contacting each other lately ? " Yeri took a moment to think and shook her head as a reply. " There you go. He probably thinks that you had finally moved on and maybe had open up your heart for him. " " I didn't think about that unnie. "

" When did you and Jungkook starts keeping in touch again ? " " Well, after we bumped with each other at the shopping mall. I think it was last month. Owhh and I was with Sungjae oppa by that time. " Joy just shook her head in disbelieve, " I'm not sure whether it's right to say this or not but seems like Jungkook felt threatened with Sungjae knowing that he might have made you move on. That's why he want to claim back what's his. "

Wendy was amazed ever since Joy had open up her mouth. Joy keeps on giving advices and thoughts that sometimes even herself cannot think of making she felt proud with Joy. She used to think Joy is still a naive girl and all but she proved her wrong. Probably she didn't realised that Joy had grown up and maybe it's time for them to stop worrying about her now. She makes sure that she gonna spill this out to Seulgi and Irene later. * Aigoo, Joyiah is a big girl now. *

" What should I do unnie ? I still can't forget Jungkook oppa but at the same time, I do likes Sungjae oppa's presence. He is such a caring guy and he's always with me whenever I am down. "

Joy heaved a sigh thinking that Yeri is too young to face this. " All I can say is, you can't play with Sungjae's heart. If you really like him, then do it wholeheartedly and not just take him as someone who you need when you are down. That's not good Yeri-ah. And if you really think that Jungkook is still the one, stop giving hopes to Sungjae. He might takes this the other way if you still treat him the same. "

Her words had somehow surprised the girl but it did help in clearing her thoughts. " I knew it wasn't your intention to likes two guys at one time and probably you didn't even realised what you did but that's why we are here, to help you. Don't think that whatever I said just to point out your fault, I just care about you maknae-ah. "

Joy knew that somehow in her words she might had hurt the girl but she just have to. At least that will open up her eyes a bit and help in choosing her Mr Right.

" Aniyo, I do understand unnie. You did great in helping me. I really appreciate that. If you didn't say anything, I might have already hurt Sungjae oppa more. "

" Aigoo, how come a young girl like you can face a love triangle like this when I can't attract even one guy ? I am much older than you. Shouldn't I have much problem than you ? " Joy couldn't help but to pinched Yeri's cheeck because she finds her really cute which cause the girl to laugh at her.

" I got two guys right now. Should I give you one ? How about Sungjae oppa ? " " Forget it. I still don't like him even if I sounds like taking his sides earlier. Don't take it wrongly arasso. " " But why ? Ever since before, you never like him. Why ? " " I told you, I just felt annoyed with him. Did you watch how he walk ? As if he's the most handsome guy around here. " " I still don't find that convincing unnie. " " Just drop his topic please. "

Wendy suddenly interrupted when she noticed something, " Hold up, did you happen to make your choice already Yeri ? " " Well, I think I did. Hopefully he's the one. "