= Ten =

Sungjae had been keeping his head down since then or looking elsewhere whenever Joy would steal a glance at him. He try his best not to make any eye contact with her, too embarrassed with what just happened earlier. As for Joy, she has been smiling all the time, looking at his adorable boyfriend right now, who's his face reddened in embarrassment.

" Why did you keep looking away ? " He hesitantly answered her, " I am not. " while shifting his gaze on the ice cream truck. " See, you did it again. " She tip toed, trying to reach his height so that she can look at him in the eyes and when he try to look away again, she held his face on place with both of her hand, " Look at me. " He heaved a sigh, before reaching out her hand, " Okay. " and he did as been told. Ever since Joy know him, this is the first time that she felt he's being shy in front of her. " Now tell me, what's wrong ? " " Ice cream. " " Mwo ? " " Buy me an ice cream. I want it. "

Both of them were sitting on the bench, nearby and enjoying their ice creams. " So ice cream ? That's it ? " Asked Joy as she eating hers one. " Ani, I just want it to cool myself down. " " Why ? Is something bothering you ? You've been acting weird ever since we went out from the mall. " She scoots closer, feeling worry at him. " Sooyoung-ah, aren't you embarrassed with me now ? " She was baffled with his question and shoot back a question to him. " Why should I ? " " It just, don't you find it weird that a guy cannot watch a horror movie ? I meant myself. " Joy almost let out a chuckle remembering their moment earlier in the cinema but she held it when she noticed the serious face that he pulled.

" So, this is what's been in your mind since then ? " He nodded, before looking away, " I just feel embarrassed with you. I really can't handle a horror movie. I was about to tell you but you're so excited to watch it anyway, so I held it. I try to keep calm, but seems like I can't. In fact, I'm the one who leaned on you when its suppose to be the other way round. " " You know what, you do screams a lot in there. " She finds it funny anyway, making him to heaved a sigh.

* She must be looking at me differently now. *

" But that just made you more adorable. Anyone can be scared Sungjae, even for a guy. You can't be perfect all the time so don't feel bad. It won't change my feelings for you if you're concern. " Finally he look back at her, feeling relief with her words. " Really ? " She nodded, " Stupid. You just make a big deal over it. " " I'm just making sure. Who knows what will you think of me later. " " Believe me, I love you more than you know. " She muttered, all by herself, thinking that he won't catch that but unfortunately he did making him smile happily at her. " So, when will we watch the horror movie again ? " That happen to broke his smiles, " Is there a next time ? " " You don't expect me to stop watching it knowing that you're not into it right ? " She's obviously teasing him making him feel a little bit annoyed at her. " Yah, you can't be serious ? Don't you see how I am just now ? " " Aww, don't worry. I'll sure be there to protect you Sungjae. " She acts manly in front of him, causing the frown on his face change to a smile. " You're so unbelievable. "

" Sungjae ? Joy ? " Both of them were startled upon hears their name being called and when they look to where the voice came and they were even more surprised seeing Seulgi and Hyunsik were looking at them.

______________

Hyunsik can't help but to smile at these two. Sungjae is definitely calm anyway but Joy, she's nervous with those two pairs of eyes staring at her. " Well, well. It was Sungjae after all huh ? " Seulgi were asking Joy teasingly, making the girl to blush really hard. " It's not like we're try to hide it from you guys. We just want you to know it naturally and not by us telling you. " Sungjae took the lead to help Joy in this. " It's funny to think about it. Who will have thought that both of you will fall for each other. " " Well, he's okay after I get to know him. " " Okay ? Seriously just okay ? " Sungjae questioned his girlfriend's answer just now with a glare. " Wae ? " " Yah, I do think I was more than okay. " " Tssk, you get what I mean right ? "