= Sixteen =

Seulgi : I'm so jealous of you Joy-ah. I wish I can have a short trip like you guys.
Yeri : Unnie, you will go for your honeymoon in like two months more. 🙄
Seulgi : Haha ! You're right. I almost forgot.
Irene : Joy-ah, make sure to pack everything.
Joy : I did unnie.
Irene : Did you bring any sexy lingerie along ?
Joy : 😶 unnie ??
Wendy : Andwae Joy. Don't listen to Irene unnie.
Irene : Wae ? They might have want .. I mean Sungjae might want to you know ...
Wendy : Andwae. Joy is too young for this.
Yeri : She's 24 now Wendy unnie, almost 25.
Wendy : Why is everyone implying her on this ?
Seulgi : Because they're a grown up people in love.
Wendy : Seulgi you're not helping.
Seulgi : 🤪
Irene : Black or red is sexy Joy 😉
Wendy : Unnie !
Irene : What ? They're almost in their 3rd year. And Sungjae suddenly suggested on a vacation.
Wendy : Why are we even discussing about this ?
Seulgi : Because it's fun to mess up with Joy. 😁
Yeri: Call for Joy unnie. 📢 Hello~~~~
Joy :  You guys are so unbelievable
Wendy : Whatever it is, use protection Joy
Irene : Wendy eomma has finally giving an approval 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Seulgi : 🎉 🎊 🎉
Joy : Gosh ! I'm out.
Yeri : Happy Holiday Joy unnie. 😏
Joy : Whatever !

Her heart pounded after those messages that she read and it become worse as her eyes captured the said thing inside her luggage. " Why did I even packed this thing ? "

They're going to have three days trips to Jeju and she can't help but to have those thoughts in her minds since there's going to be only the two of them.

" But Sungjae had never said anything about this ... and .. aaahh molla. " She took out those things from her case, thinking it was all her imagination again.

————————-

Jeju

" Waaahhh ~ It's the beach. " Joy screamed out of happiness as her eyes scanned the beach along their way to the hotel while Sungjae just silently enjoying the sight next to him, which is Joy. " Are you that happy ? " He asked causing her to look back at him. " Yes. " " Of course you are. You're with the most handsome guy on earth anyway. " " Tssk ! You and your confidence again. "

They reached the hotel soon after that and head towards their room for a short break. " I wanna eat seafood, lots of them. " Said Sungjae as he excitedly browsing his phone, looking through the famous restaurants in Jeju.

He turns to his back and smiles at the sight of Joy who lazily laying down on the bed. " Do you wanna take a nap first ? " She quickly rose up from the bed, " Nope. Let's do something outdoor. It's gonna be a waste if we spends more time in the room. " " Are you sure ? You seems tired though. " " What are you saying ? See I'm all excited here. " She suddenly do a random dance making Sungjae to chuckles at it.
" Let's go. "

————————

" Fishing ? " " Yes !! " " I might get a seasick later on. " Sungjae didn't hear that since he's too excited on being on a boat and looking at him being that way had only cause the smiles on her face to form. " This guy can be childish sometimes. " " Sooyoung-ah, come here. Let's fishing. " " Coming. "

They went to one of the famous seafood restaurant after that, taking their time in enjoying the meals before them. It was such a relief for Sooyoung to be back on land, making Sungjae to look at her in guilty. " I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know you can't cope with the seasick. " " As long as you're happy then I'm fine with it. " " Yeah right, fine as in you loses the colors on your face Sooyoung-ah. " " Aishh, I'm trying to be romantic here but you always ruined it. " She pouted which only made Sungjae to have the urge to squeeze that chubby cheek. " Aigoo, my sweet girlfriend is being sulky now. " " Aniyo. "