= Fourteen =

Joy were busy, doing her work in the store. She's been re-arranging the floor-sets again for the new launch products in store that she hadn't noticed someone had walked in. " Excuse me miss .. " She was startled a bit and quickly she drops her things and turn to her back, " Hi, welcome to ... yahh ! " Laughter can be heard from both, that person and Victoria at the counter who actually witnessing the scene just now.

" Hi beautiful. " Her annoyance immediately went away with his words. There's a tinged of pink seen on her face at the moment because she knew she will never get used of him calling her with sweet names and moreover, with Victoria ' aww-ing ' at the back upon seeing him being sweet wasn't helping her either.

" Why are you here so early ? I'll be go back at 3 remember ? " Sungjae were actually on his day off and it does seems weird seeing him at her shop this early if he came just to bring her back home. " " I'm so bored staying at home. " " But there are still two hours more till my shift is over. " " It's fine. I don't mind waiting. " " Are you sure ? " " 100% sure. " He beamed his toothy smiles that makes Joy to chuckles at his cuteness. " Alright. Let's head to some good place to eat after this okay ? My treat this time and no but. " He cannot protest anymore with that persistent look on her face. " Seems like you're busy. I'll just hang out with Changsub hyung while waiting for you. " " Okay dear. I'll see you at 3. "

————————-

Her shift has finally ends and seeing that boyfriend of hers waiting by the entrance had somehow made her feels more excited of going back home.

* Tssk ! Look at him. Pretending to be cool and such.*

" You're done. " " Yup, let's go. You must be hungry now. Noona will treat you okay Sungjae ? " She's definitely having fun teasing him and he can't help it but to laugh at her nonsense. " Arasso noona. "

They are walking towards the elevator when suddenly she noticed he is staring at her. " Something wrong ? " She asked as she pressed on the button to the basement. " I've noticed that you're not wearing accessories much. Don't you like it ? " She look at herself before smiling at him. " Yeah, the only accessory that I wore is this watch over here. I like being simple. " " How about necklace ? Don't you like it ? " " I do but I think it's been quite awhile since I wear it. " He nodded understood what she meant.

He lead her towards his car once they reached the parking lot. " Can you help me with this bag ? " She nodded before take his and her bag and place it at the backseat where she noticed his files scattered there. " What's with all of these ? " " Those are the claims from the store that I need to submit to the HQ. " She helped him tidy it up a bit making Sungjae to giggles at it, " Just leave it there Sooyoung-ah. " " It's fine. I'm almost done anyway. " " Okay, hurry up then cause I need a hug from you right now. " Hearing that had cause a laughter to came out from her mouth. " You're being childish again dear. " " Palli. "

And she sat properly, still giggling at him who's smiling at her. He moved forwards, before pulled her into a hug that she gladly responds. " What's with you being cute today ? " He didn't let go and neither do say a word making Joy to feel weird. She's about to pull back when she felt a sudden coldness around her neck. " Wait, stay still Sooyoung-ah. " His voice is deep and it made her stay as she felt his hot breath touching her left ear, gulping with the sudden nervousness in her heart.

He gave a soft peck on her cheek before he pulled away from the hug, causing Joy's eyes to get wide when she felt what's he been doing just now. " S-Sungjae-ah .. " He just smiled, satisfied with her reaction upon realising what had he got for her. Joy seems very touched with the necklace that he put around her neck to the point that her eyes were pooling with tears that will fall in any seconds now, making Sungjae to only pat her head for her cute reactions. " Happy belated birthday my love. And that's my late gift to you. Remember, that I promised before ? "