= Eleven =

" Joy-ah, have you got it ? " " You mean the invitation for the reunion ? " " Yes, that one. " " Yeah, I'm actually looking at it now. " She has been talking to Hayoung, her classmate and best friend from her schooldays for almost 15 minutes when suddenly the topic being brought up by that girl. " So, you'll be there right ? " " Hmm, I'm not sure. I need to check whether I can take a leave on that day or not. " " Aww, come on. It's once in a while we got to gather again with our friends. " " I'll try anyway. " " Just say yes Joy-ah. Pretty please ~~ " " Arasso. I'll be there but if things didn't turn out as you want, I'll let you know okay. " " Okay. "

She heaved a sigh upon reading it

She heaved a sigh upon reading it. She felt uneasy with this reunion as the thought of probably meeting that guy popped up in her head. There shouldn't be any feeling left for him since she already had Sungjae but why does her heart beats faster as she thought of him. Was she nervous of meeting him ? But did she have to felt that way ? No, she shouldn't be since that guy could probably not that amuse on meeting her either since he seems had draw a line between them ever since their breakup.

—————————

" Hey, miss me ? " " Hmm, not really. " " Yahh ! " Laughter were heard from the other line, making the girl to fumed with annoyance. " Of course I miss you dear. I wish I can hug you now. " " Good cause I miss you too. How long are you gonna stay there again ? " " We'll wrap it up in few days more. And when I come back, let's celebrate your birthday again since we didn't do it properly last time. " " Ani, I just want to see you, that's all Sungjae. " " Are you sure cause I haven't give your gift yet ? " " You get me something ? " " Of course. " " Where did you keep ? I can just ask Peniel oppa to get it for me. It might take too long if I'm waiting for you to come back here. " " Yah Park Sooyoung ! " " Ha-Ha ! Got you. " " Such a prankster. " " Just like you. "

They haven't seen each other for almost a week now since Sungjae and Changsub need to head off for a course that being held by the company at Japan. They did have a small dinner for her birthday since Sungjae's flight were on the next morning even when Sungjae said that he's fine by keeping her company till late night, Joy insists that he need a good sleep too.

" Omo, I forget to tell you. " " What is it ? " " I'll attend a reunion for our school on this 14 September. " " Oh really ? " " Yeah. " There's a short paused from Sungjae's line before he talk again, " Enjoy your reunion then. " " Okay. By the way, I want to fetch you from airport. Give me the exact date of your arrival. " Another short paused from him which makes Joy to feel weird. " Day after your reunion. " " Cool and time ? " " I'll check the time later and text you okay ? " " Alright. Are you busy ? You seems like in the middle of something. " " Well, I'm waiting for Changsub hyung to make my ramen that feels like ages. " Joy couldn't help but to burst into a big laugh when she heard Changsub cursing from the other line. Sungjae sure being evil with Changsub again. " I'll hang up now so you can eat okay. " " Alright. I'll call whenever I'm free. " " I'll be waiting. " " You can drop the call first today. " " Ani, you first. " " I did, last time. Your turn. " " It's fine just do it again this time. I don't mind. " " Sooyoung-ah, you ... "