Five

"No!" Macey laughed as she ran through her back yard. Calum was in pursuit with a water gun. Macey's long hair flitted over her shoulder. She kicked off her shoes so she could run faster. 

     "Cal!" She squealed as Calum shot her. She ran into the house and slammed the door behind  her. She ran down the hall and into her room. She shut the wooden door and sat facing her door on the floor. Calum ran into her room and stopped and looked at her. She looked pretty today. She golden skin glistened in the sun light. Her lace shirt was thin, revealing her pink bakini underneath it. Calum blushed and sat cross legged in front of her.

     "Hi." He smiles.

     "Hola." She chuckles. Calum surprises her by leaning forward and attaching his lips to her. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her into his lap. His hands travle lower and lower toward her bakini bottem. She realizes what is going on and grabs his hand to stop him.

     "I-I.. Sorry." She mutters and pushes herseld out of Calum's lap.

     "It's okay." Calum says quietly. He is feeling awkward. Like he pushed her too par.

     "Hey, mace?" He says after an awkward silence.

     "Yeah Cally?' She answers, looking up at him.

     "I promise to wait until your ready." He says smiling softly. She smiles back.

     "Thank you." She whispers before placing a soft kiss on his neck.

WOW I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SOOOO SHORT!!!:(((( IM ATTEMPTING TO UPDATE ALL MY STORIES TONIGHT SORRY THIS IS SHORT:( NO IDEAS. PLEASE HELP MEEHHHHHH