thirteen

"Hey Macey?" Blakely whispered to Macey from across the room. Macey stirred in her sleep and rolled over to see her older sister peeking through the door way.  The two girls had never been close. It was just like they lived in their own seperate worlds. So she was naturally surprised when she saw her sister standing there., tear stained and broken looking.

     "Blake?" Macey said, shifting in her bed and sitting up. Blakely slowly walked over and stood at the food of the bed.

     "What's wrong?" Macey asked. Blake just covered her face and started crying. Macey pulled down the covers and let her sister crawl in beside her. She stroked her hair and just allowed her to cry for a while.

     "Blake?" Macey spoke again. Blakely opened her watery eyes and looked at Macey. Macey gave her a warming smile. Blake sat up and leaned against her younger sister. Still whimpering.

    "Logan broke up with me. He and I were in my just now and we were... doing things... and he just got up and said he couldn't do it anymore.Then he just fucking left!" She wailed. Really screamed actaully. Macey took some deep breaths and held her sister as she cried.

     "I'm sorry I haven't always been there fir you Macey I'm glad Calum and Mali have been but I haven't. We lead different lives and I always used that as my excuse to be indifferent to you but it has hurt me to be so distant. It dissapoints our mom too. I never told you, but she said tthat she was going away with Jaunty Joy because she wanted us to bond. I'm sorry I have fucked these first few weeks up. So Macey can we be friends?" Blakely asked between sobs.  Macey held her tightly and rubbed small circles on her back.

     "Come on, we have been friends forever its alright sis." Macey said softly. She was always one to comfort. But was she ever comforted herself?

     "I just don't understand how a boy can make all these promises and then just break them one by one." Blake stuttered.

     "I don't either..." Macey whispered, worried about every promise Calum ever made to her.

OHHHH SCARY SHIT WITH THESE PROMISES. BUT HAIIIIL YEAH SISTERLY LOVE. LOL COMMENT