Chapter eight

Outside of Stan's bedroom window is a black figure just staring inside at Stan's sleeping form. Stirring Stan just turns over and whispers something in his sleep. The figure climbs into the open window and just stars down at Stan. He runs his fingers down Stan's face and leans down to his ear.

" You will never find Kyle so you should give up." The figure whispers

Jumping out the window and onto the branch. He didn't even turn around to see Stan sitting up rubbing his eyes. Looking out his window he thought he saw a figure but just shook it off. Falling back onto his mattress he looks up at the ceiling trying to figure out where Kyle could be. Not able to come up with everything he grunts and grabs his hair. Glancing over at the clock on his night stand he sigh. Sitting up he decides he may as well get ready for school because he won't be able to go back to sleep.

He grabs a towel on his way to the bathroom. When passing Shelby's room he tip toes because he doesn't want to wake her up. Once he reaches the bathroom he quickly closes the door and locks it. Starting the shower he strips down to his boxers and stands in front of the mirror. He places his hands on the sink he lowers his head to look at the sink. Slowly he takes off his boxers and climbs into the shower. He puts one hand on the tile wall and let the warm hit his skin and run through his hair.

Kyle hears the door creek open but he just lays there and stares at the darkness that the blind creates. There are footsteps echoing through the small room and he feels hand ghosting over his body and stops at his exposed hip. Kyle frowns and clenched his hands because he wants to punch the stranger that's touching him. Sitting up Kyle sighs and slumps against the wall.

" I'm gonna be away from a little bit but I'll have somebody come and make sure you get fed." The stranger says

He leans towards Kyle and kisses his cheek. Kyle take his hand and wipes the spilt that he left on his cheek. He lifts his knees to his chest and started to cry for the their time in a row. He wants to be home with his mom, dad and little bro. He especially wants to be with Stan but he's quickly losing hope that Stan will find him. The stranger watches Kyle from the little window on the rooms door and smiles to himself.

"Now he's all mine and nobody can find him. Not even Stan." The stranger says to himself

He begins to walk away and laugh very loud. Hearing the laugh Kyle just tightens his grip around his knees.

" Stan honey have you seen Kyle?"

Stan says "No mom I've been looking for him."

Not waiting for an response he walks out the front door and begins to walk to the school. On the way he runs into Craig and they just walk in silence. Craig looks at Stan and can see that Kyle being missing is really tearing him up.

" Have you thought of anybody that could of taken Kyle?" Craig ask

Stan says " The only person I can think of is Cartman."

They both don't say a word until they reach the school's front doors. Once they take a step in through the door all they see is pictures of Kyle. Everybody is talking and whispering about the pictures. The pictures are of Kyle blindfolded and chained up with barley any clothes on. The pictures get worse as they walk down the hall. Stan couldn't look at them anymore but Craig spots a picture that might give Stan a clue of where Kyle could be hidden at. He runs after Stan but when he needs to stop to catch his breathe he loses Stan around the corner.

" Stan! Stop! I gotta tell you something!" Craig yells at Stan

Stan ignores Craig and walks into the English classroom. Slumping down he sees Craig walk and sit down next to him. Craig slips the pictures into Stan's open bag. That's when the teacher walks in and Stan just stares at her. All day he's been staring out the windows.