Chapter twenty-five

Craig walks into the cafeteria and sees that Stan and a other few students are already eating. He waits in line and glances over at Stan and sees that he is busy with something. Sighing he pays for his food and walks over to Stan.

" Hey Stan." Craig says

Stan says " I don't wanna talk to you Craig. Go away cause Im busy right now."

Craig sighs again and walks away from Stan to sit with Clyde, Token and Tweek. In the middle of the lunch period Craig glances over at Stan to find out that he left. Shaking his head he starts to play with his food.

  Stan walks out the cafeteria and to his locker. Sitting against the bottom locker he begins to overlook his plan he has in action. He is going to save Kyle today after school and this time he isn't going to let anybody get in his way. Feeling the floor shake he looks up to see Cartman walking down the hall with a smirk on his face. Stan rolls his eyes and stands up to go to class.

   Once he reaches the class the bell rings and Stan sits down. The teacher walks in while the rest of the students

into the class. The last three classes were a blur for Stan. Pushing through the door he sees Cartman walking with Kenny.

     He starts to slowly walk behind them and makes sure not to make noise. Once they reach Butters house they stop. Stan hides behind a near by tree. He watches as Kenny walks into Butters' house and Cartman behind the house into the hoods.

      Walking again he waits for Cartman to be a little farther until Stan can see the little door he saw before. He speeds up but waits to get closer when Cartman puts the code in. He hides behind a tree and waits for Cartman to walk through the door. As quick as he can he slips through the door before it closes. He quietly sighs out if relief and he looks around.

    The hallway is dark but there is a little bit of light and he see that the walls are gray and the hall is long. Once he heard a door slam shut he begins to walk and ducks down a window. Turning a corner he hears some crying and whining. He checks every room that he sees.