Chaptet twenty-two

Two weeks later Stan is out of the hospital and is getting ready to go back to school the next day.

" Are you can make it up the stairs?" Sharon says

Stan says " Yes mom I can."

" Alright good night honey" Sharon says

Stan doesn't say anything but instead just walk up the stairs. Sharon is watching her son with worry written on her face. Randy walks in the living room and plops on the sofa next to Sharon. He puts his arm around her and tries to kiss her.

" Randy Im worried about Stan." Sharon says

Randy says " Why? He just got out of the hospital "

Sharon replies back " I dont know its just that he changed when Kyle was kidnapped. Its been about 2 month now "

Randy shrugs his shoulders and watches the tv while Sharon goes back to reading her book.

   Stan upstairs just slides down his door as his mom's words hit him. He does miss Kyle so much but he doesn't know what to do anymore.

He stands up and as he walks pass his desk he stops and stares at a picture. The picture is of Kyle running away in the snow looking back with Stan's hat on. He chuckles a little bit remembering that day but soon lays the frame down. Sighing he lays down on his left side and look out the window. The moon is out and shining along with a couple of stars.

    Stan notices a star that shines the brightest and closes his eyes.

He whispers to himself " Please let me find the love of my life"