Chapter Twenty

Stan opens his eyes and quickly closes them cause the bright light. Blinking and adjusting his eyes to the light and he looks around. He is surrounding by white walls and when he tries to move his arm it doesn't move far. He looks to his right to see that his arm is hooked up to a machine. Trying to sit up he groans and falls back on the bed.

" Hello son its good to see your up"

Stan looks up and sees a man in a white coat and a clipboard. Smiling at Stan he begins to write something down.

Stan says " What happen?"

" you walked here to the hospital with a big stab wound with the knife still lodge in your back."  The doctor says

Stan looks down to see his chest and half torso was covered in bandages. Sighing he closes his eyes and he starts to remember a little bit.

" Stan!!"

Turning his head he sees his mom walking over to his bed and she hugs him gently. He hugs back and smiles at her.

" How you feel honey?" She ask

Stan says " Alright. how long was I out?"

" You were in a coma for about two weeks sweety." She says

Stan says " really? Have anybody found Kyle yet?"

His mom shakes her head and smiles sadly at him. He smiles and sighs. He turns his head and looks out the window. His mom is talking to the doctor.

" Stan honey you can go home in a few weeks." She says

Stan just nods his head and closes his eyes. He slowly enters dream land.