Chapter eleven

Kenny walks into the room Kyle is kept in with a plate of food. He puts the plate down when Kyle grabs his jacket sleeve. Kenny just stares Kyle and doesn't try to move.

" When can I leave?" Kyle asks

Kenny says while trying to hide his voice " I don't know."

Kyle lets go of his sleeve and Kenny sits besides him. Wrapping his arms around Kyle he lets Kyle softly cry on his shoulder. Kyle wanting to cry just rest his head on the the second stranger's shoulder while letting his tears fall. He feels fingers rubbing his back and he just sighs

" If I could I would let you go but I can't." Kenny says forgetting to hide his voice

Once Kyle hears the voice he moves back and just gasp. Kenny curses underneath his breathe.

" Kenny why are you helping Cartman?" Kyle ask

Kenny says " Because if I dont then he is gonna ruin my life."

Kyle sighs and he just curls up on the floor. Kenny gets up and walks towrda the door. Kenny turns the knob and thats when Kyle looks up towrds the direction of the door.

" Is S-Stan looking for me?" Kyle ask with sadness in his voice

Kenny sighs and says " Yea he's trying hard and he's also a complete mess."

Stan is sitting at the dining room table playing with his food. His mom walks into the dining room and sees Stan just sitting there. She walks over and puts her hands on his shoulder.

" Stan baby Im sure he's ok and he will show up."  She says

Stan gets up and goes to his room. Sitting on his bed he stares out the window and watches as the snow falls onto the ground.

   He glances over to his right and stares at the picture of Kyle and him. In the picture they fell and was on top of each other with big smiles. Sighing Stan stares out the window again and makes his mission to find Kyle. 

   Butters was walking pass Stan's house and saw Stan looking out the window watching the snow. Butters couldn't help but stare at him with sadness welling up in his heart. He begins to walk again and tries to figure out how to convince Kenny to help Kyle escape or guide Stan to where Kyle is hidden at.