Chapter twelve

Butters walks pass a gray steal door into a long dark hallway. He pulls out his phone so he can have some light. He doesn't want to trip and hurt him self again.

" Kenny?" Butters yells out

Kenny walks out of a room with a sandwich in his hand with a bite mark in the bread. Kenny looks at Butters and walks into the room again. Butters follows behinds and closes the door.

" Whats up Butters?" Kenny says

As he talks some crumbs fall out of his mouth and on his shirt. He waits for Butters to answer and stuffs his face with his sandwich. Butters giggles a little when a little mayo gets on his cheek.

" Well I came here to talk to you." Butters says

Kenny looks at him while he chews. Butters start to fiddle with his shirt and look down at his feet. Kenny just leans against the wall and waits. Butters looks up and opens his mouth just to close it back up. He closes his eyes and takes a breathe.

" I wanted to talk to you about letting Kyle go." Butters says

Kenny sighs and walks over to Butters. He puts his hands on Butters shoulders and leans in close. Butters blushes and waits for Kenny's answer.

Kenny says " You and I both know that we can't do that. Cartman will let out our secrets to the whole town."

Butters looks down sadly and Kenny just gives him a slight squeeze of the shoulders. Butters shakes off his hands and walk out of the room. Kenny just sighs and sits down in the couch.

" Sorry Butters but I don't want you to find out." Kenny whispers to himself

Butters is outside leaning against the door sighing. He would persuade more then he doesn't want his secret because he doesn't want Kenny to hate him.  He pushes off the door and begins to walk away.

When Butters reaches the park he sees Stan sitting on the swings and panics so he walks the other way. He shakes his head and just heads home. Once he reaches home and he's done with all his chores he runs to his room. Jumping on his bed he sighs and pulls out a picture of a certain person from under his pillow.